Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D My state income taxes have appeared in my checking account! That's so great!

:ohmy: I hope not!! That's the worst!

My brother owes quite a bit of money because his former company filed his taxes wrong and never fixed it.

Schmeg said:
Where's ARW tonight?

SLEEPING!!!!!!

The jackasses below me blasted their music all damn night the other night and I woke up at 4:00 AM and couldn't sleep. I was so tired yesterday at work I felt like I was going to pass out. So last night I fell asleep at 8, woke up at 11 and got ready for bed and then went back to bed. I could hear music again when I woke up but thankfully I didn't wake up in the middle of the night again. If it wakes me up again I'm going to call management and complain. This is worse than the laughing spanish speaking (more like spanish screaming) neighbors, worse than the neighbors above me with their random weekend parties, worse than the new neighbors TV all together! It was so bad. I couldn't even sleep on my tiny little couch because I could hear the bass in the living room. I don't know how the people next to this person didn't hear the music or maybe they did.

My other neighbors are annoying but I like things very quiet so maybe other people wouldn't find them annoying. However none of them have ever affected me in a way that I have a bad day at work.

My sister thinks I should let management know that it happened the other night so if it happens again that would be two noise complaints against them but I don't like the idea of running to them all the time either. I'll probably just see if it happens again and then let someone know about it.

I just heard on the radio that Def Leppard will be in town on July 29th :hyper:

I'll be tied with U2 :D with 6 concerts a piece so I better get tickets for U2 in the Fall so I can break the tie :D:D:D

Oh, you were sleeping! I was worried about you! :wink: I agree with your sister, just mention it to management next time and maybe if someone else does, too, they'll get a warning or something. Or take up living room aerobics and jump up and down so much their ceiling starts to fall into their dinner. :evil:

There's a thread in General Tour Discussions about people who didn't get shut out of the last presale getting to participate in the one this week so I e-mailed Fanfire through both of my U2.com accounts to see what was up with that. If it works for me I'll let you guys know and then we'll have no problems whatsoever! The guy who started the thread got Boston GA tickets on the 10th, which was two days into the pre-sale! :eek:

I meant to actually go do something today but instead I sat on my ass here at the computer and soon my mom will come home and yell at me for not taking my car in to see what's up with my slow-leaking tire. :rolleyes: I'll drop it off Sunday night and they can have it all day Monday; I need it for the next few days!

Okay, NEED to get off my ass...I didn't even do anything productive like I meant to, like update Itunes and stuff. :grumpy: I guess e-mailing Fanfire could be productive, but we'll see.

When my mom comes home I'm going to see if she wants to go baby shopping for my skating coach's new gandson! :happy: :cute:

Schmeg said:
Oh, you were sleeping! I was worried about you! :wink: I agree with your sister, just mention it to management next time and maybe if someone else does, too, they'll get a warning or something. Or take up living room aerobics and jump up and down so much their ceiling starts to fall into their dinner. :evil:

There's a thread in General Tour Discussions about people who didn't get shut out of the last presale getting to participate in the one this week so I e-mailed Fanfire through both of my U2.com accounts to see what was up with that. If it works for me I'll let you guys know and then we'll have no problems whatsoever! The guy who started the thread got Boston GA tickets on the 10th, which was two days into the pre-sale! :eek:

Are you effing kidding me?

You mean I could have had my Detroit GA's by now?

I went shopping at the Gap this morning with a mini fah. What is it with the Gap and their mannequins. She headed straight for the window and started holding hands with them and then....

She noticed little white ball with flowers on in that was part of the display...then she kicked the ball...then we left the Gap and went to Old Navy.

:lol: I think it's cute when kids dance with the manequins. I do get a little cranky when they run through the windows, though...those posters and things can be really hard to hang right. :crack: Most parents don't even aplogize when their kids bring the posters crashing to the floor, that's what really drives me crazy.

I almost forgot...I'm going out for dinner tonight so I will definitely make it to Curves and then I will be able to drink and have dessert.

It is 'Dining out for Life' in Vancouver today....25 % of your total food bill gets donated to various AIDS charities around town. There are a bunch of great restaurants participating....I wonder where U2 will be dining this evening :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Thanks. Will do. :up:
I think he thought I was being mean about him getting tickets in the friggin boasting thread. :eyebrow: I look like a total dumbass in my last post in there but I want to make sure I'm really clear on how he did it.

Guess what, I haven't been e-mailed back from Fanfire yet!! Amazing!

fah said:
And thanks for reminding me...

She was standing in the window pulling on big poster trying to make it windy in the store.

:ohmy:

I should go to Curves....
:shifty: My blood pressure just went up a little when you said "pulling on the big poster." She can dance with the mannequins and play Cirque de Soleil all she wants but posters are another story!

fah said:
I almost forgot...I'm going out for dinner tonight so I will definitely make it to Curves and then I will be able to drink and have dessert.

It is 'Dining out for Life' in Vancouver today....25 % of your total food bill gets donated to various AIDS charities around town. There are a bunch of great restaurants participating....I wonder where U2 will be dining this evening :hmm:
That's cool! If you happen to see the boys, tell them I said Hi! :D

Brett's coming back!!!!!!!
img6615961.jpg

arw9797 said:
I just heard on the radio that Def Leppard will be in town on July 29th :hyper:

I'll be tied with U2 :D with 6 concerts a piece so I better get tickets for U2 in the Fall so I can break the tie :D:D:D

:hyper: my sister really wants to go to this and one of her coworkers is an obsessed Def Lep fan so we're going to go together. Tickets go on sale on April 2 but I'm not at all stressed about those like I am for U2 :crazy:

TWO weeks from tomorrow at this time I will be in San Diego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Kariann said:
It's snowing here. :|
Please don't share with your neighbors to the east! :D

I should go skating...I don't have a lesson tonight but I told Barbara I would...but I'm feeling kind of lazy...

:drool: :drool: :drool:

My phone company has online billing :drool: :drool: :drool:

My bill is due tomorrow and I forgot to pay it. :mad: Oops. So I went to see if maybe they were with the times and had an online billing option, unlike my student loan that I always mail late :mad: They did and I paid my bill a day early instead it being late :D

It's kind of sad that paying my phone bill on time is the highlight of my day :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom