Random:Whats your real name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jim for short....James formally

named after my late grandfather

My middle name is my Great Uncle's name

DiGi said:
John

However, all my friends call me DiGi and that is what I tell people my name is. Then they look at me funny.

I am very similar to DiGi methinks.

My friends have officially given up on my name and just call me Ouizy. It is pretty funny actually. I am introduced as Ouizy to strangers by them, and instead of having to always correct them, I just go by Ouizy.

I guess you can just call me Ouizy.

Giant Lemon said:

Is that short for something? Just like Sicy is Sicy, I'm always going to think of you as Mona. :)

My name's Rachel.

[color=royal blue]Yeah it's short for Andrea :barf:

Yep just call me Mona. I AM THE MONITA
[/color]

ouizy said:

I am very similar to DiGi methinks.

My friends have officially given up on my name and just call me Ouizy. It is pretty funny actually. I am introduced as Ouizy to strangers by them, and instead of having to always correct them, I just go by Ouizy.

Ouizy

So do the strangers give you crazy looks or is that just what I get? I get the looks - like who would name their kid DiGi?
cracks me up.

Pamela

funny thing peaseblossom ( I always notice your handle, where did you get it?) my childhood nickname was pamela peachblossom. I seriously considered Shelley as a name for my daughter if I had one. Sweet:)

There aren't that many Aussie's here at Interference, and I know another one called Pamela.
My son's soccer coach's wife's name is Pamela and the manager of his team this year is also Pamela. Three of us on the side- lines. We are all very close in age too, must have been popular that year. Peter , Paul and Pamela? I don't know where it springs from. In my case, I'm guessing Peter, Pan and Wendy.

ghetofabu said:

How old are you?

25. there were about 8 years in the late 70's/early 80's where everyone went by Jenny, Jennie or Jenni. Other than that, you have all the weird Jennifers. [And no, J. Lo has not helped!]

Kirk William Wells, son of Bill, Son of Augustus, who married Jessie who was begat by Thomas Edison.

*no joke, my great grandfathers name was Thomas Edison...not the famous one though. This one just invented sliced bread...no biggie*

MonaVox said:

[/color]

:scratch:

does everyone call you Mona or Andrea?? :huh:

anyway I'm Carrie :happy:
Bono likes to sing my name.. :kiss:

Elizabeth...but not pronounced Eeelizabeth, it's pronounced Alizabeth. My parent's should have just put an A instead of an E.
When people ask me what's my name they can't get it right. I tell them Alizabeth and they say What? Oh..Elizabeth. :scream:
My nickname is Lise (pronounced Lease, fleece without the f).

Jonathan or just Jon...I think I was meant to be called Philip:no: but that didnt work out for some reason thankfully!

so my question...why are nellie and olive not nellie and olive? lol

I am known as 'Andy' in other forums and people ive met many times still insist on calling me Andy. Thats why those of you I talk to on msn get cowgirl andy. I got used to it for ages but now its just weird and freaks me out when they do it. :lol:

i think Jody has the best name here. :p

Monica, but all my friends call me "MON" and my family "MONI" (In Spanish) :D

hehehe, Sicy I still remember your middle name!:eeklaugh:

I love the name ICELLE!! Very pretty!

MonaVox said:

[/color]

:ohmy: :ohmy: :huh: :question:

Mona, I always thought your name was..MONA!!!!! :ohmy:

I, too, was named after my grandmother on my mom's side and check out how creative my parents were: My sis was named after my grandmother on my dad's side!! :rolleyes:

oliveu2cm said:

:scratch:

does everyone call you Mona or Andrea?? :huh:

anyway I'm Carrie :happy:
Bono likes to sing my name.. :kiss:

[color=royal blue]LOL I knew I would break the hearts and shatter the dreams of many PLEBAns with this....

with ppl I don't know, I'm Andy.

Ppl who have known me long enough can call me Mona.

I feel like I should have a PLEBA press conference fer this,.
[/color]

Gina Marie said:
'Randy Andy' ;) ;) :D

I figured it out when you showed your Pete autograph-did he spell it Andi?

Anyway-Andrea/Andy are VERY pretty names :)

[color=royal blue]Yeah I def. pointed it out in the Pete Yorn thing.....he spelled it with the Y.....it was SO funny bc he's like

PETE: What's yer name?
ME: What?
FISHY: Tell him your name.
ME: OH. Andy? With a Y?
PETE: A-N-D-Y?
ME: *looks at Fishy, distressed*
FISHY: *nods*
ME: Yes.

[/color]

MonaVox said:

[color=royal blue]LOL I knew I would break the hearts and shatter the dreams of many PLEBAns with this....

with ppl I don't know, I'm Andy.

Ppl who have known me long enough can call me Mona.

I feel like I should have a PLEBA press conference fer this,.
[/color]

I think I need therapy now.

Noooooo..say it ain't so...

*steals Andy's birth certificate and legally changes her name to Mona*

:D

Your secret's safe w/ me!:wink:

And that Pete story is the absolute cutest...AW!!! *Pete and Mona fuzzies* :D

Back
Top Bottom