Random TV Thread II: Television, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NSW will be happy to know that his mean spirited chastising got me to knock out two more Wire eps before I leave for the weekend. Done and done.

Omar is a real nigga.

NSW will be happy to know that his mean spirited chastising got me to knock out two more Wire eps before I leave for the weekend. Done and done.

Omar is a real nigga.
Yo Omar, you best roll out, we up in here with a MAC-10.

OH I THINKS NOT TYRELL, I THINKS NOT.

Omar is a real nigga.

I am happy....but keep watching upon your return from wherever the hell you're riding off to this weekend.

New Orleans. And I will continue at a much more brisk pace. The last two episodes I watched sucked me in a bit more.

Polished off both pilots to Glee and Twin Peaks.

Actually, I'm working through Arrested Development too in a structured fashion for the first time (caught the first ~6 episodes when they first aired /hipster).

The Twin Peaks references to the state line completely threw me as a native Washington resident. I definitely recognize some of the shittier elements of the town that haven't changed in 20 years in places like Granite Falls, but they're all deep in the Cascades. Those Douglas Firs are nowhere near the Okanogan Highlands! :waiting:

When I first moved out here, my then-boyfriend took me on a Twin Peaks tour: the pie shop (damaged by a fire some years back, but still there), Ed's gas station, Mount Si (the peak of Twin Peaks), Snoqualmie Falls from the opening credits, and the lodge that's on top of the falls, which was the exterior of Audrey's dad's big hotel or lodge, whatever it was.

Good stuff.

When I first moved out here, my then-boyfriend took me on a Twin Peaks tour: the pie shop (damaged by a fire some years back, but still there), Ed's gas station, Mount Si (the peak of Twin Peaks), Snoqualmie Falls from the opening credits, and the lodge that's on top of the falls, which was the exterior of Audrey's dad's big hotel or lodge, whatever it was.

Good stuff.

I'd love to see some of that.

Since I'm jumping in here because of Twin Peaks, did anyone read The Diary of Laura Palmer. I should dig that out again and read it and then go back through the series.

I saw the first half of the first season of Damages, love Rose Byrne and Glenn Close, and I've always wanted to go back and watch it again.

Well it's certainly hard for them to top the first season, one of my favorite TV seasons.

Amazon is selling the complete series of The Prisoner on Blu-Ray for only $25, which puts it above the Free Shipping cutoff as well.

MINE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom