Random TV Thread II: Television, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first ten minutes of In The Loop were a little hard to get into with the accents and quick dialogue, but I quickly adjusted to it and it's a really hilarious movie. Definitely recommend it.

'The Sopranos' tops WGA's top 101 TV shows of all time - latimes.com

Mobvok's "The 101 shows with the best blocking" will follow soon.

I'd agree more if we flipped #101 to the #1 spot. But I never watched the sopranos and I've gone through oz in its entirety at least 3 times.

Breaking Bad and Mad Men being in the top 20 also made me roll my eyes. And I'm saying that as a fan of both (well, mostly just mad men because I lost all interest in breaking bad). There's just something weird to me about declaring shows that are still running the best (and that much the best) things ever.

I'm losing my interest in Hannibal. Maybe it just doesn't work well watching three episodes in a row. Too much gloom, ominous music and totem poles of body parts.

The murder victim having his vocal cords played like a cello was one of the most gruesome, yet awesome, things I've ever seen on TV.

I'm losing my interest in Hannibal. Maybe it just doesn't work well watching three episodes in a row. Too much gloom, ominous music and totem poles of body parts.

The murder victim having his vocal cords played like a cello was one of the most gruesome, yet awesome, things I've ever seen on TV.

Mobvok is going to die because of this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom