Random Pitchfork Darling Talk LXXXIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know what volcano choir is, but I do not like modest mouse.

At least you say don't now.

I tried at one point, and succeeded for a little while. Then float on became an overplayed irritant, ruining the entire band for me. There were some songs on that album I didn't hate a one point, but I don't want to hear them ever again. So yeah, right now, I do not like modest mouse.

hey lookit. this is the best thing the internet has to offer

tumblr_mmz1vfUynX1r3gb3zo4_250.gif

Wait, spotify can be synced to last.fm?

Why does last.fm say I listened to blink 182's stay together for the kids 20 times? I listened to it once. Better question, why does spotify keep pushing they might be giants because I listened to the magnetic fields? They sound nothing alike. Moreover, why the FUCK does spotify think I'm following Justin beiber?? If I even knew how to follow someone, that's pretty much the last person I'd follow. I am 100% sure the only time I've ever heard any of his songs was in some glee episode, and I skipped over most of them because they sucked. Is he to spotify as Tom was to MySpace? That's the only explanation I have.

I had a choice between Good News and We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank. I was so, so tempted to get the latter just to annoy everyone, cos both were $12.99, but I went with Good News. Ripping it now, will bump the thread shortly.

I know those are carrots, but they look like sweet potato fries, and I now want to eat sweet potato fries. FUCK YOU, SLOTH!!

Not sure if anyone knows (DB, possibly), but why do some CDs rip at incredibly fast rates on my computer, and some rip incredibly slowly with the exact same settings?

...but hopefully many years from self cathing. :yikes:

Personalized sampler pack sounds hilarious to me. Like they print your name on the freebies they're sending you. You know, so you and the missus don't mix up whose are whose.

Old enough to self-cath but not old enough to have someone else do it for you is the worst age to be.

Not sure if anyone knows (DB, possibly), but why do some CDs rip at incredibly fast rates on my computer, and some rip incredibly slowly with the exact same settings?

I have definitely experienced wildly different ripping speeds on multiple computers. From what I understand, the CD drive firmware determines the rip speed based on the quality of the data it reads from the CD, but I certainly don't know the technical details.

The "rap sucks" article Cobbler posted has hit the internet and the furious comments are rolling in. Comments sections top abusive letters to the editor any day.

I really liked this new Phosphorescent album. Song for Zula is brilliant, both lyrically and in atmosphere. I think Muchacho would make for a good double feature with Walkin on a Pretty Daze.

I really liked this new Phosphorescent album. Song for Zula is brilliant, both lyrically and in atmosphere. I think Muchacho would make for a good double feature with Walkin on a Pretty Daze.

There we go!

Alright, Meat Loaf, I forgot to listen to your most recent album last year. Let's do this shit.

Back
Top Bottom