Random Music Thread LXXVII: We'll Be Careful, Cobbler Will Be Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the old thread

Night Moves = solid album

But he should still be tortured for eternity for "Like A Rock" and those fucking Chevy commercials.

I never knew this and always thought that was a jingle especially for those ads. Water board that sob.

Sure, post that in the Random Music thread because, you know, the dedicated PJ thread hasn't been really active lately or anything, and it's not three threads below this one on the front page.

Thought I'd throw some Pearl Jam on the headphones tonight. I always forget how much I love every minute of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AYOtPEiYFs

Fucking fantastic song. Gaf is right about the pj thread, but off he goes is still good enough that I think you should bantha pug this shit.

That song also brings back pretty much my only good memories from high school.

Sure, post that in the Random Music thread because, you know, the dedicated PJ thread hasn't been really active lately or anything, and it's not three threads below this one on the front page.

I rarely even read the names of the other threads anymore. Shut up, Gaf

Sv_Nkrq_Z.gif

Just had a peek. Looks like there's some super fun ranking going on in that thread. Really disappointed that I didn't post in there

Ranking party!

But seriously, I was just messin with you, and Off He Goes is one of my favorite songs ever and is definitely one of Eddie's finest, most complete and compelling set of lyrics.

Ranking party!

But seriously, I was just messin with you, and Off He Goes is one of my favorite songs ever and is definitely one of Eddie's finest, most complete and compelling set of lyrics.

Their best album for me, easily.

The delicacy and beauty of this and Around The Bend are astounding.

I don't feel like searching through all of the live performances on youtube to find the right one, but Faded by Afghan Whigs is an incredible song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom