Random Music Talk XXXVIV: Straight Outta Moncton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, they tell you a lot.

That only Laz, Zoney, and myself care.

I hear In The Flat Field is the way to go, and I haven't heard that one yet. Maybe I'll listen to that later and see how that goes.

Oh Martha, regarding having to give your email for instagram: it's because its not just for taking pictures, but they get posted to your photo feed kinda like twitter. Then you add different people and see what they're shooting, etc. It's fun

Thanks, but those don't really tell me much, unfortunately. I see that you are a fan, though. Where to start?

I am a fan of "Burning from the Inside" - It is eclectic and out there, but that is why I love it so much.

King Volcano

JT's bag of dicks just made me fall off the couch. Cheers to Vik the pushy Monctoneer - apology not accepted.

I wish I knew what Muldy looked like. He was supposedly at the show.

iron yuppie said:
For those of you who use the Android app, are you able to view spoilers on it?

Nope. Apple has the monopoly on Interference spoiler tags, which means they have a dozen or so people by the balls.

zoney! said:
I wish I knew what Muldy looked like. He was supposedly at the show.

He was the guy sitting down reading a Battlestar Galactica box set insert, praising the serene crowd during Zooropa.

Oh, hey, what do you have against beach balls, fuckhead?

I hear In The Flat Field is the way to go, and I haven't heard that one yet. Maybe I'll listen to that later and see how that goes.

I would start with In The Flat Field. I like the title track, A God In An Alcove, Terror Couple Kill Colonel, and Telegram Sam.

Hard to beat Bela Lugosi's Dead for a single track, though.

omg. My neighbors, usually good ones, are in the pool. But, instead of the usual country crap coming from their speakers, it's all auto-tuned shit. I think the parents are out-of-town. I may end up sticking a pencil in my ear.

Does the demon who invented the auto-tune thing know that he can't take his ill-gotten fortune down to Hell with him?

It might cost a couple bucks, but you don't need to give any info. You take pictures and put cool oldschool filters on them. Post them to Facebook if you want, but if not, just keep them to yourself. Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom