Random Music Talk XXXVIII: robin-hood-brings-a-rainbow.gif

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, I didn't even think to ask. :der:

My confirmation says Hyundai something something (or similar), so I'm kind of guessing they'd tell me the same thing. Something "similar" might be what's available when I get to the counter.

I googled the car, and couldn't really find info, but it also doesn't say what year it is.

Yep, "something similar" is what's available when you get there.

How fitting after the tumultuous day we had in B&C that I should find these lustily gazing at me from the new arrivals bin on my weekly record excursion:

nnt8ol.jpg

My confirmation says Hyundai something something (or similar), so I'm kind of guessing they'd tell me the same thing. Something "similar" might be what's available when I get to the counter.

I googled the car, and couldn't really find info, but it also doesn't say what year it is.

Recent Hyundai models have iPod integration, but you need the specific cable for it. I would think Budget would have that available for its customers, as it is a key feature to use. I have an '09 Sonata and I love being able to control the iPod from the dash. I believe Elantras (the smaller series) have the same feature.

The Achtung Birdie thing is getting a THEATRICAL release?

That is pretty damned awesome, and the fact that it's about one album shows how important it is. Hopefully this will open some eyes and get the band more respect, even if it's retroactive.

How fitting after the tumultuous day we had in B&C that I should find these lustily gazing at me from the new arrivals bin on my weekly record excursion:

nnt8ol.jpg

I love how if you taped over the artist's name and showed them to some little kids, they would probably never guess that any of them were made by the same guy.

Although I would like to think they would instinctively recoil at any of them, from some kind of collective unconscious of pedo-fear.

Cori I love your posts like heaps more now I get the avatar.

It's fun to read my bitchier posts in Lucille's voice. :)

Recent Hyundai models have iPod integration, but you need the specific cable for it.

*looks down at cable I just bought from Target*

*sighs*

The Achtung Birdie thing is getting a THEATRICAL release?

I doubt it'll get any sort of wide release. The Springsteen doc The Promise also had its premiere at Toronto's festival before being shown on cable and then included with the box set reissue.

My National seats suck, actually. Not by choice, I went to buy them a tad late.....

I swear to god, if I see you or someone who looks as douchetastic as you, I will not hesitate, I will walk right up to you and smack the facial hair off of your hipster face.

I got the $14 bench seats. One of the W sections.

COME AT ME BRO

pete-campbell-b-b-gun.jpg

I doubt it'll get any sort of wide release. The Springsteen doc The Promise also had its premiere at Toronto's festival before being shown on cable and then included with the box set reissue.

Why must you pee on my dreams, Cori?

WHY?

In all seriousness, you're probably right, but as big as Bruce still is above a certain age demographic, Shuttlecock has a bit wider of a range, which could at least result in a limited arthouse release, even if it's nothing like It Might Get Loud.

The last 15 shows on the 360 Tour included 14 performances of The Fly (assuming it is played at Moncton).

OK, that will be the last time I mention that.

Cori, I'm renting a car too since mine will be 10 years old this year and I dont want to drive it that far. Get full insurance so we can have a smash up derby after the tents clear out on Sunday

:lol:

Will do. I look forward to pulling it back to the rental lot all busted up, and just handing off the keys.

"Yeah. Sorry. Canada. You know how it is."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom