Random Music Talk XXXVII: Powerhour cares more about Spotify than you do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono.jpg

A friend photoshopped me into this picture for my birthday last year. This is the first time I've seen the original. I had no idea my head was on Bono's daughter's body. I can't believe that's Jordan either. :ohmy:

So I have no idea what went on to finish up the last thread, and I was catching up on the start of this one, and it took reading more than 4 pages for me to notice the title. Thanks for immortalizing me guys. Kind of surprised given I hadn't been active in the convo since really early in the day. That and the Spotify conversation was yesterday.

Bono forgot the lyrics in the middle eight. Pretty sure he leaned over and said 'sorry about that' to Edge

I feel like every time the band (or members of) make an appearance and do something mellow like this it's just another blow to their coolness factor, which I'm sure we can all agree is past the point of no return as it is. Like, some younger person who's only heard of the band tunes in and is like, who the fuck are these lame geezers?

I feel like every time the band (or members of) make an appearance and do something mellow like this it's just another blow to their coolness factor, which I'm sure we can all agree is past the point of no return as it is. Like, some younger person who's only heard of the band tunes in and is like, who the fuck are these lame geezers?

And if we were that age, we'd think the same thing.

Their coolness factor has been in question for a very long time. All I care about is their music. It's all I've ever cared about.

I'm going to convert to Judaism so I can make jokes about it, like Walter White did back when he was Jerry Seinfeld's dentist.

So would you all agree that a concert is a weird place to write a song in my head? Cuz I totally did that tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom