Random Music Talk XXXII: Celebrating Your Favorite Swooncore Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there anything that raises such indignation in Shouter as a bad poet with a stupid name?

Is there anything that raises such indignation in Shouter as a bad poet with a stupid name?

Many, many things. Among them: bitches not listening to the Sex Church record, and, liking The Flaming Lips (because they're a pale imitation of the Butthole Surfers).

Many, many things. Among them: bitches not listening to the Sex Church record, and, liking The Flaming Lips (because they're a pale imitation of the Butthole Surfers).

I hate to say it, but I don't even know what the Sex Church record is. I do, however, know and love Butthole Surfers.

I hate to say it, but I don't even know what the Sex Church record is. I do, however, know and love Butthole Surfers.

Music Direct - RUBBLE - FAREWELL DRUGS (LP)

I was front row for the Butthole Surfers opening for Pearl Jam once. I ended up covered in gunpowder residue.

That's fucking hilarious. The only time I have ever laughed tears while reading a book was while reading the Butthole Surfers chapter in Our Band Could Be Your Life. Seek it out. Essential hijinks.

Bros, I've been goofing off going through my records for a while tonight, and I noticed an oversight. I never watched the DVD that came with Teen Dream. Worth my time? Anyone?

If you shout... said:
Impossibly enough, the bastard has a home. Or had one while in Chicago. And is not, technically speaking, a bastard.

Here is my list of people on whose graves I'm going to urinate, should I outlive them:

1) Thax Douglas
2) LeBron James
3) Bill Belichik
4) Dwyane Wade
5) Chris Bosh
6) Pat Riley
7) Kobe Bryant
8) Laz
9) Diego Maradona
10) Kyle Farnsworthless

11) GAF, before that bitch listened to Sex Church

Bros, I've been goofing off going through my records for a while tonight, and I noticed an oversight. I never watched the DVD that came with Teen Dream. Worth my time? Anyone?
I had no idea such a thing existed.

That's so fucking weird, because I listened to that album today for the first time in a long while.

Sucks. I lost a toenail playing hoops a while back, so I feel you. As for the DVD, I think they're individual music videos for each track. Kevin Drew did, as did the Fleet Foxes whining bitch's brother. I'll maybe watch it tomorrow because now I'm legitimately curious.

Spinning the EMA album again right now. Hottest shit until I pick up Cults' s/t tomorry. Sad it didn't catch on here.

You will. I've certainly been pimping it hard enough. Which, by the way, has been easier than I was led to believe.

It inspired the title of this very thread.

This thumb thing would be easier to deal with if I wasn't doing manual labor tomorrow.

PhilsFan said:
It inspired the title of this very thread.

This thumb thing would be easier to deal with if I wasn't doing manual labor tomorrow.

This reminds me that when I was working in a sheet metal factory last year, I got my left thumb (I'm right handed thank god) caught in a mechanical rotating drill press. I had to manually unwind my thumb and I'm lucky to still have it. Morphine :heart:

Back
Top Bottom