Random Music Talk XXXII: Celebrating Your Favorite Swooncore Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cheers.

PM NSW.

From what I gather, they're front row seats or better. In a box, inside of a box. With free samples of the band's food, depending on how legit the band looks.

i thought so. that's cool. though i'd still much rather line up for a few hours and do GA then rock up whenever to go in a box or have seats and not be able to act like the absolute idiot i do at concerts.

Is there anything lonelier on Interference than when you look up and see you have the most recent post in Cock Station, Just The Bang And Then Pay Her, Put 'Em Under Pressure, and Lemonade Stand?

It's happened to me I think twice that I've noticed. It left me with a strange and altogether depressing sense of pride.

I'll definitely do GA again, but I know now not even to think about lining up, because apparently I'm a total freak who can't handle the anxiety of it. For future tours, hopefully I can scope out the little secrets like separate entrances and junk. Although that's really only for stadiums, I think. If they do an arena tour again, I'll probably waste more hours of my life stressing out about GA and what I should do. Har har.

Also, Zoney had an awesome strategy. I passed on following them into the pit because it looked too crowded and I had seen some friends and snagged that second row spot (turned into front row, whoo and hoo), but they went to the very far side of the pit, back rail, waaaaaay over on the side of the stage. He said twice now they've had tons of room, can more or less see everyone on stage, and had a blast.

I'm retiring lining up in the GA queue for more than 24 hours as of July 30. It's fun, and you meet awesome people, but my body is getting too old for it. But it's been a lot of fun, for the most part.

I waltzed into Qwest when Lenny Kravitz was on his third to last song. Still ended up in a pretty decent spot. I don't know if I'm too old to line up for GA, but I'm definitely too impatient.

Besides, I has a nice dinner at FX McRory's (right by the stadium), downed a few beers, and watched game 2 of the NHL playoffs. Still had a blast at the show. :D

iTunes Match

If you want all the benefits of iTunes in the Cloud for music you haven’t purchased from iTunes, iTunes Match is the perfect solution. It lets you store your entire collection, including music you’ve ripped from CDs or "purchased" somewhere other than iTunes. For just $24.99 a year.

Here’s how it works: iTunes determines which songs in your collection are available in the iTunes Store. Any music with a match is automatically added to your iCloud library for you to listen to anytime, on any device. Since there are more than 18 million songs in the iTunes Store, most of your music is probably already in iCloud. All you have to upload is what iTunes can’t match. Which is much faster than starting from scratch. And all the music iTunes matches plays back at 256-Kbps iTunes Plus quality — even if your original copy was of lower quality.

I added the quotes. :)

Sons, TVOTR + BSS tour. Filth.

I also just notices the new Battles is streaming. Gonna have to give that a whirl. Yeehaw.

Utah is not going to take this lying down.

A musket with Jobs' name on it is being filled with powder as we speak.

Good thing the only road out of Orem closes at 11 PM tonight...

Besides, I has a nice dinner at FX McRory's (right by the stadium),

I really like that place. joyfulgirl and I had leisurely, outdoor lunch there on Friday.

Just said goodbye to my last bunch of friends that were in town. Am now surveying the unholy mess that is my apartment and trying to summon the energy to do something about it.

You know it's a long day at work when you look at hand sanitizer and you see it's 124 proof and you debate with yourself whether or not you'd be able to stomach it.

jumping around > being told to sit down during Streets

This is why I love the spot we have found.

It is in the inner circle, but there is so much room to dance around. Look at pictures from Seattle near the bridge. Everywhere else in the stadium - you see awful amount of humanity. Adjacent to the bridge in the inner circle - a smattering of people. It is right across from the Red Zone, and you end up hanging with the true douchebags (pseudo -VIPs: radio station stage tour winners and people who some how know someone who knows the guy that knows someone). and the street solicitors from One, Free Burma and Amnesty INTL. And they all go away eventually.

How the shit do I make a Kickstarter fund to pay off Kickstarter to give me all the money that Thax receives?

If you can make it through that whole film without adding like 70 people to your "I Want These People to Die" list, then you are not human and are now on my "I Want These People to Die" list. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom