Random Music Talk XLVII: 'tis (almost) the season to be jolly. But not "joyful".

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Billie Joe Armstrong got himself a Twitter account. I was just reading it and got a severe case of vertigo. Clicked off the page, it stopped. Went back to it and the vertigo came back, worse. I mean, his tweets are just as stupid as pretty much any other celebrity's. Don't know why his in particular make me dizzy and want to vomit. :shrug:

Doing about 2 minutes of research, I found West Quay Records' phone number. I can chat with Ol Whiskey, and I don't even have to hit my head on a rock!

Jive Turkey said:
I dunno, dude, it's 2011. That shouldn't even be a discussion anymore

Right, I don't know how I would survive a day of my modern life without hella quay access.

Way to follow the Cobbler path of getting into a band.

What's the Cobbler source of this? I'd know if Peef did his Interfer....etc.

Also reading this from Zoots:
FYI, you're a pathetic excuse for a mod.

I started reading the Community BNL scene. "Ok Zootlesque, you're clearly in a bad space today, but Sicy is triple platinum. Are you?"

Finally

multiquote

how do I multiquote? Reggo was showing off her multiquote muscle two weeks or so ago in a nonsexually attractive way and I want in on that action.

edit- oh wait that's what that button was for. I've spent 6 years here and I've always just ignored the weird buttons to the right. Crisis averted, and so forth.

The new Drake album is spare and different but fucking boring.

White people shouldn't review hip-hop or contemporary R&B. They wind up lauding shit like this.

Well, Drake himself is only half black. His mom is white.

So maybe all the reviews should be written by one white person and one black person? Or just get mixed people to write all the reviews?

Perhaps. Tougher to stereotype P4k writers as privileged and white if they aren't white, although that wouldn't EYKIW from trying if they poke at U2.

I'm joking of course, but for the love of God please never consult Pitchfork for hip-hop recommendations.

So, today my little sister is having her baby. This is my first niece/nephew (niece in this case) and I'm so antsy/excited.

/random shit.

Just realized I hadn't listened to "November Spawned A Monster" in honor of the month yet. Problem solved!

isn't the video for "november spawned a monster" the one where he's singing and dancing alone in the middle of the badlands or something wearing the glittery shirt?

Back
Top Bottom