Random Music Talk XLVII: 'tis (almost) the season to be jolly. But not "joyful".

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up: Sure.

That essay is one of her last hoops she has to jump through to try to get this job that pays 70K a year. The process has been kind of like a reality show. So, yeah, must be nice to Cobbler.

Curse you, Jive. I find myself fascinated with numbers stations now, weird as they are.

Try the whole falling-asleep-while-listening-on-headphones thing and report back to us

Fugazi is a very interesting band. I don't know if I really I love their music yet, but they're brilliant at turning on a dime whenever and taking songs in intriguing new directions. I've heard Repeater (my favorite) and The Argument (very cool, didn't quite blow me away) and liked both.

Guess I'll listen to 13 Songs next.

Considering it spawned both "what a joke!" and "another circlejerk Random I Fucked Lance's Mom in the Brownie Movie Discussion thread," the Zoots flameout is one of the HOF Interference moments. And I do still love the insinuation that the Random Music regulars can't be differentiated. If no usernames were displayed, I bet we'd all have a damn good success rate of guessing who made the posts. It's a pretty diverse range of personalities.

Also, I left my precious Braves cap at a mate's house. I'm freaking the fuck out. Feel naked without it.

I'm not buying you another one, so you better hurry up and find it. Did you find your iPod?

Try the whole falling-asleep-while-listening-on-headphones thing and report back to us

Yeaaaaahhh, not gonna happen. I listened to a Russian one last night that really shook me up for some reason and I almost didn't sleep at all.

Fugazi is a very interesting band. I don't know if I really I love their music yet, but they're brilliant at turning on a dime whenever and taking songs in intriguing new directions. I've heard Repeater (my favorite) and The Argument (very cool, didn't quite blow me away) and liked both.

Guess I'll listen to 13 Songs next.

Way to follow the Cobbler path of getting into a band.

13 Songs should have been your first.

I don't believe that any Interference quote will ever top this one.

We'll never know, seeing as Peef never finished his Interference Memes list.

Also:

conrad-murray-michael-jackson-killer.jpg

:applaud:

* please don't take this as an endorsement of the guilty verdict

Shoulda shopped a syringe full of propofol into his hand. Just sayin'.

celebrating the return of my internet at home with some new ducky boys tunes.

New Chapter | Ducky Boys
You Sing the Chorus | Ducky Boys

doesn't sound drastically unlike everything else i've heard from combined mark lind projects over the years, but that's 1) what i expect and 2) the reason i like it.

now i just need a call from the mechanic telling me my car is fixed and all will be right again in my world.

We'll never know, seeing as Peef never finished his Interference Memes list.
I am still ill and have nothing to do during Thanksgiving break. I'll make some efforts to finish the Interference Meme List while I'm listening to all the great new music that came out in the last couple months. How's that sound, you asshat?

A friend was DJing at a bar last night, and spun back-to-back Thin Lizzy tracks: Jailbreak and Running Back.

It was pretty fucking awesome. As is the album those songs are on.

PhilsFan said:
I am still ill and have nothing to do during Thanksgiving break. I'll make some efforts to finish the Interference Meme List while I'm listening to all the great new music that came out in the last couple months. How's that sound, you asshat?

Bowie survivor?

lazarus said:
A friend was DJing at a bar last night, and spun back-to-back Thin Lizzy tracks: Jailbreak and Running Back.

It was pretty fucking awesome. As is the album those songs are on.

:up: For all the crappy Irish bands I've discovered through Interf, it's strange that Thin Lizzy never comes up. Terrific band, and U2 agrees.

Reggo said:
I'm not buying you another one, so you better hurry up and find it. Did you find your iPod?

Cobbler loses shit all the time. He lost his self-respect when he put on the Braves cap.

lazarus said:
Way to follow the Cobbler path of getting into a band.

13 Songs should have been your first.

Repeater =/= Instrument Soundtrack

cobl04 said:
I gained, nay, demanded, respect when I put on the Braves cap.

Still couldn't name a single player or tell you how they went this season.

Still a part of me that wishes to see your demise.

There's apparently a producer on Flying Lotus' label called Teebs. I guess Tebow will have to use a different Christian MC name when the Broncos cut him loose.

Back
Top Bottom