Random Music Talk XCVII: Now With Hot Man Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

According to NBC, one resident began recording two teenagers who were having sex in the open. When she asked them to stop, they ignored her and apparently continued on for another 40 minutes.

Peef, was this you getting lucky?

Oh wait, didn't see that 0 after the 4.

i listened to fang island and xiu xiu today. also, that future island album is bad (and lacking in demonic orc bellowing), and the tune-yards are about as musically irritating as they way they spell their name.

plus i had to specify how to cut my pizza when i ordered delivery, which makes all this more bad than good.

I should listen to some Fang Island. That's always a good idea.

I'm listening to this new Neil Finn album. It's not bad.

Free Miami Horror concert tomorrow night? Don't mind if I do.

EDIT: Oh wait, a DJ set? Eh, I'll still go. I've gotta do SOMETHING.

i was playing the secret world, and i walked by some npcs who were discussing what pitchfork thought about a band.

smiths-flow-chart.jpg

My roommates are in the other room singing along to Ms. Jackson. It's adorable, cause they're from Spain and English is not their strongest skill.

Fang Island is always a good idea.

yeah, another one of those indie bands i like where there's no rhyme or reason to it. although this must make more sense, since it always makes more sense when it's a band martha likes.

Yeah that's really good. "I would go out tonight but I haven't got a stitch to wear" is a lyric thay really stirs up a lot of happy memories for me. Great tune.

Bumbershoot Lineup Announced | News | Pitchfork

What's difference between this and Sasquatch again?

About three hours of driving.

And more underwhelming line-ups.

But it's cheaper, and I can get there by bus. ..... not like I ever go, even when a friend gives me free tickets. :reject:

I saw REM there back in 2002 or so, and Bob Dylan/Neko Case a few years ago. I actually might go to see Elvis Costello, if I get offered the free tickets again.

The last three Girls Aloud LPs (Chemistry, Tangled Up, Out Of Control) are the three most sophisticated pop albums of the last quarter century.

The drums on these Girls Aloud songs. Holy fuck.

Check out the moment the drums kick in on tracks like "Crocodile Tears", "Love Is Pain", or "She".

HOLY FUCK.

And then you're just kidding me if you have Nicola or Cheryl starting off the track with vocals. Nicola's vocals are what I want to hear when I die.

Back
Top Bottom