Random Music Talk XCVI - Counting Down Cobbler's Return to America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
INDY and Iron Horse are certainly not parodies. A lot of my family are like them. I feel bad for them because I think I take a lot of frustration out on them. I love my family members and value their humor but their political opinions are fucking shit and based on old stereotypes and I just want to scream at them all the time. But obviously I can't, so I tend to take it out on people who aren't family members.

I just cracked me first stubby. Tonight I'm cooking lasagna for the first time for like 8 people and I'm freaking out cos I'm way in over my head because I'm a fucking idiot when it comes to all things cooking. The first time I made spagbol I tried to flip 500g of mince cos I thought you had to brown both sides.

Also my Seattle-Destroyer-Cori-DB-karaoke hopes have been dashed, been told I would be looking at over $3000 to change my return date by a couple of days :sigh: Reeeeally fucking bummed.

I still feel like I need a translator for cobbler food posts.

I just broke my first beer bottle. Tonight I'm cooking lasagna for the first time for like 8 people and I'm freaking out cos I'm way in over my head because I'm a fucking idiot when it comes to all things cooking. The first time I made spaghetti I tried to flip a pound of ground beef cos I thought you had to brown both sides.
fixed

I think he means he's opened his first beer for the day.

medium.9blovm278ssa.jpg

My daughter did a little dance at her birthday party today with her Twilight Sparkle mask. Pretty epic if you ask me. It's pretty much turned out as a mix between Elaine and the movie Strangers

http://youtu.be/qhZ5MTb6sgQ

Emmylou Harris is a fucking goddess. Her concert with Lanois doing the Wrecking Ball album was stellar.

Totally worth a one-night trip to San Francisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom