Random Music Talk XCV: Laz Is The Larry Bird Of Being A Son Of A Bitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F03%2F03%2Fku-xlarge.gif

I wanted to send a tweet to a local venue to find out set times, but I realized I'm not sure how to tweet.

/old

Anything can be learned, and I don't believe age has anything to do with it, specifically with technology. I've observed people in their 60s or 70s using iPhones and such, taking photos, video, and on social media.

Then you have my 65-year-old dad who has no idea what the Internet is or even what text messages are. But he refuses to try to learn, instead making snide comments about technology.

My point: if you have an open mind, you can learn anything.

Also, you're not old. :)

I'm not the biggest Animal Collective fan, although I do like some of their shit. Has anybody talked about Avey Tare's new band called Slasher Flicks? I like the band name.

A mate of mine throttled me at 1am this morning because I was singing "My Girls" too loudly and apparently preventing his greened-out friend from getting to sleep.

I'm not the biggest Animal Collective fan, although I do like some of their shit. Has anybody talked about Avey Tare's new band called Slasher Flicks? I like the band name.

I didn't really much enjoy his solo album, but that's a band name worth giving a try.

I didn't really much enjoy his solo album, but that's a band name worth giving a try.

I found out about the band while scrolling through Rolling Stone's "27 Albums You Must Hear This Spring" article. They have U2 listed on there.

There's a punk band in there called Perfect Pussy. Neil Young has a covers album coming out that he recorded at Third Man. The guitarist from fun (who dates Lena Dunham and co-wrote a song with Taylor, a combo that makes him awesome) has a solo album coming. I kinda forgot about Damon Albarn's album, which I will definitely listen to.

I found out about the band while scrolling through Rolling Stone's "27 Albums You Must Hear This Spring" article. They have U2 listed on there.

There's a punk band in there called Perfect Pussy. Neil Young has a covers album coming out that he recorded at Third Man. The guitarist from fun (who dates Lena Dunham and co-wrote a song with Taylor, a combo that makes him awesome) has a solo album coming. I kinda forgot about Damon Albarn's album, which I will definitely listen to.

I'm pretty curious about the guy from fun.'s album. He's not exactly the reason I listen to the band, so I don't expect much, but I've heard everything else, so I figured I'd give it a try.

I know they had other actresses they were thinking about casting, but I've always thought that Honor Blackman was the perfect Pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom