Random Music Talk XCIX - Hating on Mediocre Australian Bands with Keiran and the Gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How the fuck do you film something on your "phone" camera and not have it look like total shit

I'm pretending it's 15 years ago and listening to everclear. As utterly mediocre to awful as they were, the nostalgia factor is inordinately strong with this band. So Much for the Afterglow would be like my #1 all time guilty pleasure album, if I felt guilty at all about it. Truth is, I don't. If I were a real music snob, had half a brain, etc. I probably would be. Nope.

No guilt, here. There is a small amount of Everclear that I just love.

The New Album Thread is finally starting to get entertaining again as the band moves into its fourth "we're getting ready to release an album" phase since NLOTH. Currently there may be a beach clip incoming because an Iron Man competitor was in Nice and one of the Hewson girls played a song very loudly and he recorded it. This is already my favorite beach clip story because of the involvement of the Iron Man competitor.

My guitar is probably super out of tune, and so am I. If you've never met me before, and none of you have, you wouldn't fucking believe how hungover I am.

The New Album Thread is finally starting to get entertaining again as the band moves into its fourth "we're getting ready to release an album" phase since NLOTH. Currently there may be a beach clip incoming because an Iron Man competitor was in Nice and one of the Hewson girls played a song very loudly and he recorded it. This is already my favorite beach clip story because of the involvement of the Iron Man competitor.

It might be fun to drop in there just to sow seeds of doubt.

The funny thing about this beach clip is it's actually really clear audio...which makes the waves even louder than before :lol:

Back
Top Bottom