Random Music Talk XCII: Shadow Recruit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck is a seppo?

Rhyming slang. American = yank = septic tank = seppo. Pretty logical.

Did you hear that folks? He basically said America is shit.

You're going down, bogan.

Bombs-over-Libya.jpg

Watching the great Gatsby... Liquor swigs everytime someone says old sport was a poor choice.

I love that dabiggestu2fan is screwing around in the LP13 thread right now when he threatened to leave the forum over Kunstmuseum.

I love that dabiggestu2fan is screwing around in the LP13 thread right now when he threatened to leave the forum over Kunstmuseum.

I can't believe how a funny exchange between Mikal and me turned into a giant troll of WTAHNN, with other Cock Force members piling on to help.

Well done, folks.

I'm looking forward more to the new Beck album than to new U2. Strange kind of apathy indeed.

And I'm not even that big of a Beck fan. But that single is great and the whole thing about being a successor to Sea Change sounds promising, even if that kind of marketing slightly undermines the new material.

It amazes me how easily people fall for that, it's hardly the first. Even amidst all those posts clearly stating you're trolling them, you've still got people clinging to hope of a PM.

Anyway, I definitely went to go listen to the magnetic fields after reading through that ridiculousness.

You are welcome. I thought the lyrical quote was timely, based on the duplicitous nature of the conversation.

It's not often you get to call back to the septic tank thing naturally, alright? It could have been 1990, I don't give a fuck. I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT.

Now I'm being called out for being a hypocrite re: fake leak?

I think there's a difference between posting a fake tracklisting and disappearing, and going on and on obnoxiously about an yet-to-be-released song to the point where any rational person could see a couple of us were just taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom