Random Music Talk XCI: A Festivus for the Rest of Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good title. I was going to go with "A Proud Working Class Tradition," but alas, too late.

Thread changed before anyone laughed at my Ordinary Love joke. I'm not sure how I'll be able to make it through the holidays now.

What's different, exactly? I'm using a 4s, does that make a difference?

edit: I see that is is queued for Update....are you saying skip it? I fail to see what was so horrible about the old one, the only think I disliked is that links to threads/posts forced a browser to open instead of taking one to the link within the app..

I've got a lot of problems with you people. Now, you're gonna hear about it.

Cobbler, you couldn't make a good thread title if you....

I lost my train of thought.

Not to mention it shows the first post as the preview rather than the most recent. And there is no way to mark a thread as read. And there are crazy margin issues when composing a post.

Not to mention it shows the first post as the preview rather than the most recent. And there is no way to mark a thread as read. And there are crazy margin issues when composing a post.

I also hate the red header at the top.

Yeah the red is ugly. I figured out there is a blue dot next to threads with unread posts. The worst part is the preview showing the thread's OP rather than the last post.

Shit, to make matters worse the amount of posts on one page on the app is 20 instead of 15.

Please add your complaints to the announcement section of the forum where they announced the app update.

You'd think they'd enlist a willing group of suckers volunteers to beta test the thing before rolling it out.

Wait....

FFUUUUUU.jpg

Good grief. Not to be a bitch, but was the old one really that bad? (they seemed to indicate that in the announcement thread). I've literally only had one quibble with it, and it's a pretty minor one...

Only issue I had with the old one was the lack of line breaks when quoting or editing something, which I feel like was a fairly recent development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom