Random Music Talk LXXXVI: SCUBA Is Reporting for Duty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NLOTH leaked while I was traveling. I am going away for a week so the new album will probably be announced on Tuesday.

Even though I just saw them on Thursday, I'm going to try to watch the Lolzaplolza webcast of The National tonight. Also Postal Service.

Lumineers and Mumford and Sons? No. Hell no.

Having both of them on the same lineup is the most redundant shit ever.

They take higher billing over The National on the webcast stream.

I'll be watching The National tonight too. I had to work Thursday night so I couldn't make it to the show. I'm really pissed about it. Saw a couple YouTube vids of Matt going down into the crowd. Looked like a great time.

Ha. I thought about wording that differently. I don't think he went down ON the crowd. I could be mistaken though. Matt has been known to be quite the showman.

Holy smokes, someone else likes Holy Other?
Not a huge fan though. I've listened to a couple of songs on Youtube and they made me curious enough to see them live. I actually don't know why I still haven't listened to their album yet.

Is that Clay Aiken wearing Joseph's Technicolor Dreamcoat?

I do believe it is.

You totally stopped watching Idol, right? Last season was fun, if only because of Nicki Minaj. She was hilarious and really didn't give a fuck about anything. Not surprising that she was let go after only one season.

I did, yeah. I caught a bit of an episode or two this past year, and that was more than enough. I do like a pop star who gives off an air of "I don't give a fuck," but I'm not a Minaj fan.

I did, yeah. I caught a bit of an episode or two this past year, and that was more than enough. I do like a pop star who gives off an air of "I don't give a fuck," but I'm not a Minaj fan.

I didn't like her much before but I found her really endearing on Idol.

Speaking of shitty reality TV, one of my friends has totally sucked me in to watching this season of Big Brother on CBS. Holy shit, the things these people do. I completely forgot about it. It's so stupid. But one of the contestants is this super cute girl named Jessie and I like to look at her when she's on my TV and I hope she wins the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom