Random Music talk LXXXIV: More weeks at #1 than Elvis & The Beatles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
photo_zpsa6a88bdc.png

"I feel very emotional and party".

I have still not heard a note of his music, and likely never will, but I love this dude nonetheless.

Pitchfork Fest's schedule turned out niiiice:

Frankie Rose
Mac Demarco
Woods
Wire
Joanna Newsom
Bjork

Ken Mode
Julia Holter
Phosphorescent
And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead
Savages
Swans
Breeders
Solange
Belle and Sebastian

Tree
Autre Ne Veut
Killer Mike
Split sets: El-P/Waxahatchee
Yo La Tengo
Split sets: Lil B/Chairlift
Toro Y Moi
M.I.A.
R. Kelly

Still a good value for $50 a day. Savages--->Swans--->Breeders is going to be awesome.

I'm so far out of the loop re the new music scene this year. When does the new Janelle Monae hit? I need that in my life right now. Even though I still don't know what to make of Q.U.E.E.N. our of context.

There's a generic Q4 release date right now. Can't wait for those Prince and Miguel guest spots :drool:

There's a generic Q4 release date right now. Can't wait for those Prince and Miguel guest spots :drool:

This is the one major musical happening concerning which I have nearly no idea what to expect on the whole. I mean, outside of general bouncing sci-fi R&B opera badassery.

Looks like I am going to have about four free hours in Miami later in the day. Anyone have any suggestions on things to do?

Looks like I am going to have about four free hours in Miami later in the day. Anyone have any suggestions on things to do?

Whereabouts, Miami is spread out quite a bit.(You could spend the whole 4 hours stuck on 95 if you timed it right).

If you're near Bayside, probably a good place to kill a few hours, places to eat, walk around and kill time at little shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom