Random Music Talk LXXVI: No officer, it's not the ice, I ALWAYS dress like a donkey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be a record. Like four consecutive threads referencing me in the title.

There's a pic up of me in it on Facebook for the morbidly curious.

This has got to be a record. Like four consecutive threads referencing me in the title.

There's a pic up of me in it on Facebook for the morbidly curious.

Nobody wants to see pictures of you getting donkey punched in a suit.

This illegal stream I'm watching the Flyers on appears to be over an Australian network called Premier Sports. There's a bunch of McDonald's commercials with Aussie accents. That's where Cobbler is from!

Considering the new thread title, gotta bring this one over from the last thread so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle:

Yes, pretty much. It's the same as this, except there's no feet. I barely took it off over four days of the festival. It's a great ice-breaker.

Donkey-Onesie-Kigurumi-Front-and-Back.jpg

You'd get along great with this local guy here known as Cow-man (real name Lou), he wears a cow costume to concerts all the time, I've seen him at countless show over the years. In the bonus features of the Elevation Boston DVD if you watch the time lapse segment showing the heart being assembled etc., he's the one person you can actually make out in the thing...and I've seen him get pulled on stage twice, once by Rob Zombie at an OzzFest show where he danced to "Living Dead Girl" and once at a Pearl Jam show where he got to play tambourine during "Rockin' in the Free World" and we were graced with this sight ( I was about 10 feet from this):

cowboy.jpg

Nobody wants to see pictures of you getting donkey punched in a suit.

Haaaa

This illegal stream I'm watching the Flyers on appears to be over an Australian network called Premier Sports. There's a bunch of McDonald's commercials with Aussie accents. That's where Cobbler is from!

Some of our McDonalds now actually say Macca's on the signs.

Considering the new thread title, gotta bring this one over from the last thread so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle:

You'd get along great with this local guy here known as Cow-man (real name Lou), he wears a cow costume to concerts all the time, I've seen him at countless show over the years. In the bonus features of the Elevation Boston DVD if you watch the time lapse segment showing the heart being assembled etc., he's the one person you can actually make out in the thing...and I've seen him get pulled on stage twice, once by Rob Zombie at an OzzFest show where he danced to "Living Dead Girl" and once at a Pearl Jam show where he got to play tambourine during "Rockin' in the Free World" and we were graced with this sight ( I was about 10 feet from this):

cowboy.jpg

I'd like to think I would have found a group of sensible fans willing to gang up and kick the milk out of that guy.

Some of our McDonalds now actually say Macca's on the signs.
The premise of these commercials seems to be that no one minds being inconvenienced as long as you were buying really cheap food, which makes no sense.

Also, the Flyers lost an ugly game.

I think this article is great, funny, and more than a little crazy. I admire their dedication to keeping the game going.

I'm sure many of you will enjoy it:

It Takes Planning, Caution to Avoid Being 'It' - WSJ.com

That's incredible. 2 friends of mine and I have something going for like 10 years with the decapitated head of a statue of a former MLB player (long story), but that pales in comparison to this, wow.

I just noticed Father John Misty scheduled a concert in Philly in June, so he should probably reserve a hospital room now.

They could both disappear and I wouldn't care. I might even be happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom