Random Music Talk LXXVI: No officer, it's not the ice, I ALWAYS dress like a donkey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know it, but I also didn't care to know it.

What are your thoughts on Car Jamming?

All that bragging this morning came back to bite me in the ass. What an incredibly boring day and she's not nearly as hot as in the pictures I've seen :( sigh

Well, this is my custom U22 set:

I limited it to being about the length of a U2 show (24 songs) because, again, this is really fucking nerdy.

1. Even Better then the Real Thing
2. The Fly
3. Until the End of the World
4. New Year's Day
5. Get on Your Boots
6. No Line on the Horizon
7. I Will Follow
8. Beautiful Day
9. Breathe
10. All I Want Is You
11. Your Blue Room
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. Bad
14. One Tree Hill
15. Zooropa
16. City of Blinding Lights
17. Vertigo
18. One
19. Where the Streets Have No Name

20. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
21. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
22. Moment of Surrender

23. Out of Control
24. "40"

Why did you put The Fly in there? Shouldn't it be Magnificent? :huh:
pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

Well, this is my custom U22 set:

I limited it to being about the length of a U2 show (24 songs) because, again, this is really fucking nerdy.

1. Even Better then the Real Thing
2. The Fly
3. Until the End of the World
4. New Year's Day
5. Get on Your Boots
6. No Line on the Horizon
7. I Will Follow
8. Beautiful Day
9. Breathe
10. All I Want Is You
11. Your Blue Room
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. Bad
14. One Tree Hill
15. Zooropa
16. City of Blinding Lights
17. Vertigo
18. One
19. Where the Streets Have No Name

20. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
21. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
22. Moment of Surrender

23. Out of Control
24. "40"

This is almost perfect. I will replace Boots and Vertigo with Magnificent and Stay, and I'll be good to go. Thanks for making this easy for me.

I didn't know it, but I also didn't care to know it.

What are your thoughts on Car Jamming?

It's the song on combat rock I always forget about when I say that straight to hell is the only song off that album I ever need to hear again. It's not on straight to hell's level of awesomeness (but very few songs are), but it's not ghetto defendant.

I am really lookin' forward to the weekend, you guys. Going to catch-up drinks tonight, then a gig later, then working all day Saturday, then a festival Sunday, then I'm moving out of home on Monday.

I am writing this because I've got two hours left of work today and I've run out of things to do.

I am really lookin' forward to the weekend, you guys. Going to catch-up drinks tonight, then a gig later, then working all day Saturday, then a festival Sunday, then I'm moving out of home on Monday.

I am writing this because I've got two hours left of work today and I've run out of things to do.
Order furniture for your new pad or something.

cobl04 said:

If you've got nothing else going on, help me egg old man Nick's soapbox.

Went to check. There was some cheese in the door but it's got mold so I threw it out. Kind of gross. Cracking into this Landshark to deal with that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom