Random Music Talk LXXIX: A Tradition Like Many Others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get the excitement for dunks like that. If that's what passes for amazing, it's a pretty uneventful sport

Nobody wants to ask about Furbush? Seriously?

At any rate, NSW wants everyone to know that Paul McGuinness is currently playing first base for the Cleveland Indians. The prospect of a U2 album coming out this year is even worse than we thought.

McGuinness.jpg

And you know that, with Parenthetical Girls' singer prowling the venue, you'll get some attention.

Well that shot immediately into the top five shows I've seen... But it fell just short of the three-hour mark and no Thunder Road or Jungleland :( I could stand here for another two hours!!!

Full post to come in the Bruce thread, but t the show people kept saying "bruuuuuce" but in the same way you'd say "boooooo". Is that a thing? Do they do that at other shows? It's fucking idiotic. It just sounds like jeering.

It happens at every show and it's gone on forever now. There was a time when it didn't happen, but we can't go back. I agree; it's fucking idiotic. When it first started, Bruce said he didn't like it, but people do it anyway.

He also said, decades ago, that he didn't like being called The Boss.

People used to throw boxes of Kraft Mac n cheese at the barenaked ladies during if I had a million dollars. Uncooked noodles everywhere. Not sure if they still do. I got nailed in the head at one show because some douche threw a box they didn't even bother to open.

People used to throw boxes of Kraft Mac n cheese at the barenaked ladies during if I had a million dollars. Uncooked noodles everywhere. Not sure if they still do. I got nailed in the head at one show because some douche threw a box they didn't even bother to open.

Let it be known that IWB was at a Barenaked Ladies concert. Maybe that henceforth color your opinion of the things she hates

(That's the second time I've used henceforth in like a week. Imma try it in real life and see if I get punched in the face)

Let it be known that IWB was at a Barenaked Ladies concert. Maybe that henceforth color your opinion of the things she hates

(That's the second time I've used henceforth in like a week. Imma try it in real life and see if I get punched in the face)

Says the guy who likes hall & oates.

Didn't we have this conversation a few months ago, where you guys all quoted some tv show I've never seen, and didn't get? This is hardly news. It's never been much a secret that the barenaked ladies were easily one of my favorite bands in high school, or that I've seen them four or five times live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom