Random Music Talk LXXIV: No witty reference, but at least it's not Cobbler?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way I can make a comment about how our little ones are growing up without sounding totally condescending or a total dork?

I actually have talked about this off the site with a few people....it blows my mind. And, it does not sound condescending at all...but definitely dorky. :)

I vividly recall Peef Dog and YLB applying to schools and whatnot...and commenting on it.....and now these cats and LM are wrapping it up. Unreal. I mean, I am going to do every single thing in my power to make sure Peef never works in my industry, but it's still crazy to see him so close to graduating.

I was as well. And I think I'm currently older than mofo was when I joined this site.

Ugh that sentence sounds like a fucked up clue to a logic problem in which you try to figure out the ages of rmt folks.

I'd certainly hope so considering it appears you joined the site 2 years after I did.

Granted, I think the dates are screwed up, as I know I joined before they switched over to "this" site. When I joined, we still had the old weird subsections (the Radiohead one, for exampe), etc. Can't remember if we kept the join dates, or not, when that switched. I feel like I probably joined earlier than August of 2000, as I remember talking about the hype for the album more than just a couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom