Random Music Talk LXX: Original Theatrical Version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Iggy Pop guest spot on the Cat Power album has got to be one of the best moments in 2012 music.

I had actually completely forgotten that there was a part of Interference that isn't the messageboard.

Now I see why.

i remember when the main section of interference was almost as interesting as the forum itself.

I wish anything had come of my offer to take over the board's Twitter page, as well as offering to help on the main page of the board/Facebook.

Anu seemed to agree to do it and then never went through with anything.

I've blocked the Radiohead thread (finally seeing them in like 12 days eeep!!) but according to At Ease the Atoms for Peace album will come out Jan 28, is called Amok, and has the following tracklisting

Before Your Very Eyes…
Ingenue
Dropped
Unless
Stuck Together Pieces
Judge, Jury and Executioner
Reverse Running
Amok

If the rest is as good as Default I'll be stoked.

iron yuppie said:
"It’s tough to approach because while the sound isn’t bad, it also isn’t necessarily great."

High-quality journalism there. Really gives you an insight to the album.

Dylan can write music, there's no question about that.

I wish anything had come of my offer to take over the board's Twitter page, as well as offering to help on the main page of the board/Facebook.

Anu seemed to agree to do it and then never went through with anything.
how weird.

the one thing i wish would happen is bringing back all the stuff like lyrics, etc. they were taken down in fear of universal shutting us down but it's clearly not a problem anymore as there's so many lyrics and tabs sites out there. the components of the old site can be brought back, updated, etc.

Axver said:
I had actually completely forgotten that there was a part of Interference that isn't the messageboard.

Now I see why.

I didn't think people used websites anymore that weren't somehow social media-based or available in phone app form.

"Dylan can write music--that goes without saying."

Then why say it?

I bet that whole article can be edited down to 5 or 6 sentences and not lose any information

I've said it before, and here I am saying it again, but it serves no purpose if they don't have forum regulars creating the content on the front page. Who visits the site that wants to go read the silly opinion of someone we don't even know or interact with? There are countless better sites for that sort of thing, which we already visit.

Hasn't he put out a call for contributors before? No one probably expressed interest (or saw the notice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom