Random Music Talk LXVII: All the First-World Problems You Can Handle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother's being taken away by the state because of all this because he's now considered homeless. They've already found him a bed in a group home and are arranging to take him on Monday. We're having to get a storage unit and pay $300 a week for lodging at an extended stay place. And our dog and cat still don't have anywhere to go, so the dog might have to be put down.

All because some idiot didn't remember to get permits.

Reggo said:
My brother's being taken away by the state because of all this because he's now considered homeless. They've already found him a bed in a group home and are arranging to take him on Monday. We're having to get a storage unit and pay $300 a week for lodging at an extended stay place. And our dog and cat still don't have anywhere to go, so the dog might have to be put down.

All because some idiot didn't remember to get permits.

Ok, that is pretty fucked up and makes me want to go punch some people.

Ok, that is pretty fucked up and makes me want to go punch some people.
Found out that the people we need to talk to at the nonprofit all took today off, so nothing will get resolved until Monday anyway. Right now, I'm packing everything but my clothes and my laptop for the storage unit. I'm terrified my records and/or my guitar are going to get broken.

PhilsFan said:
I just mailed my registration in to become a voter. It took me like three days to figure out how to do that. Then another two to decide what I wanted to register as.

Unaffiliated all the way.

Fight the powers that be.

We all know that you're a closet Republican, Peef. :wink:
My current political views stun my family, as I was a hardcore Republican until I was about 14. I distinctly remember reading an article about Bush and the Iraq War and it finally just hitting me. The main revelation was that the right sees the world in black-and-white, good-and-evil, right-and-wrong, with no in betweens, no alternatives. It all sort of happened in one day.

Reggo said:
Found out that the people we need to talk to at the nonprofit all took today off, so nothing will get resolved until Monday anyway. Right now, I'm packing everything but my clothes and my laptop for the storage unit. I'm terrified my records and/or my guitar are going to get broken.

Ive never seen a group home that isn't a complete shithole that doesn't just ship their residents off to the ER anytime they have any sort of issue, but then again I work in a city that is 100% shithole, so maybe it's not the same everywhere.

And I've said it before, dogs are so much better than people.

That's a seriously half-assed nonprofit, especially one run by "real estate professionals."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom