Random Music Talk LXIX: Give it to Laz - He'll Eat Anything

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative Creep and School are two of my favourite Nirvana songs. Abrasive, violent, psychotic Nirvana brings back great memories.

Rockin some sweet Motown grooves.

That's what I'm usually doing on a Sunday evening. I have The Complete Motown Singles collection (13 volumes), spanning 1959 to 1971. Though there are some clunkers now and then, which is to be expected when compiling every A and B side released, it's often pure gold too.
:up:

England (cover) - Mumford & Sons - Vh1 Unplugged - YouTube

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15878-1349109830-6.gif

:down:

Jive Turkey says he's got a five point plan. Jive Turkey doesn't have a five point plan. He has a one point plan. And that plan is to make sure that he posts .gifs that play by a different set of rules.

u2popmofo said:
Joe Strummer is going to haunt the shit out of those fuckers.

For realz. I was going to ask to borrow your musket, but that's a case for heavier artillery. I don't understand stuff like this still exists, although I understand that there were always be 11 year old girls out there, certainly with the Internet the way it is today they could find and discover other music, and fewer of them would be so enamored by talentless Disney bands...right?

Their futures are in an oblong box. Or oblong boxes.

I'm listening to Last Caress RIGHT NOW, guyz.

I totally visited my parents this weekend and stuff, guyz. Totally.

My dog was crazily sick last week and totally had a tape worm and stuff, guyz. Totally.

I've read dogs typically get them from fleas, which he's never had, or eating fleas (which I have no idea how he would have done this). He very well could have had it the majority of the time I've had him, who knows. Glad we figured out what it was (though my discovery of this at 4am while cleaning up his stool was less than awesome....). He only weighs about 21 lbs or so, and lost 4 or 5 lbs in a 2 day period, it got a bit scary. He seems great now.

Hollow Hills may be my favorite Bauhaus song.

EDIT: Very nice, Cobbz. Lab?

Sitting here at 11:15 pm still waiting for shearwater, it has just occurred to me that I could have seen both them and New Order tonight. I hate my life.

In fact, New Order's show is SO done, the set list is already up.

The good news, they didn't play Regret.

The bad news... They played everything else, including Atmosphere. Kill me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom