Random Music Talk L: I Have A Dreamsicle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds different from everything else on Young Money.

Drake's got, like, feelings about things. He's rich but conflicted because, um, women, and money and isolation and um Kanye did this last year but in a 1000000000 times more fun and revealing manner why the hell is this 80 minutes long why does everything sound exactly the same :combust:

It's like Pitchfork thinking "Hard In Da Paint" was one of the best hip-hop "anthems" in whatever year it came out. Just so incredibly wrong it's beyond funny.

sygc_presskit.jpg

These people don't know hip-hop, for whatever reason.

I actually have no idea who those people are, but I thought the picture was funny, and it was in an article related to Pitchfork moving their headquarters from Chicago to New York (we're keeping the P4k Fest, so I don't care).

Do you know that if you type "pitchfork writers" into google images, the first pic is Pavement?

Yes, I did, and the move limits summer internship options for me somewhat.

As far as indietastic webzines go, we still have AV Club, but it doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

I heard about that a few days ago. I think they should go for it. That would be a really funny couple.

It also wouldn't be the first time Tebow has dated a girl with huge boobs:

tebow-girlfriend-1_original_original_original.jpg

That snow jazz is supposed to start here later today and keep up through the rest of the week. Winter starting in mid January is weird.

First Wikipedia misfire of today: trying to look up episodes of Parks and Rec to recommend to that fella up in the thread.

Dude, just stop the page from fully loading. I was on wikipedia all last night. It still works

I heard about that a few days ago. I think they should go for it. That would be a really funny couple.

It also wouldn't be the first time Tebow has dated a girl with huge boobs:

tebow-girlfriend-1_original_original_original.jpg

And wouldn't be the first time he didn't touch them either. Kinda selfish to be hoarding all the big boobies if you aren't planning on playing with them

So I haven't been able to sleep for more than 2-3 hours in a row for about a week now (most of the time way less, like an hour or 45 minutes). You'd think that would average out when you're still managing 5-7 hours regardless, but it really doesn't. Last night I slept from 10 PM to 3 AM, waking up twice, and stayed up until 8:30 and slept for two hours before school. I'm going to be fucking exhausted by the time class rolls around at 6.

Trying to get a hold of a friend on campus so I don't pass out. A few episodes of Breaking Bad might help (8 to go).

KOTH isn't a terribly engaging show, but I like the characters a great deal, and it's subtly humorous for the most part.

I don't understand how any non-Texan would enjoy KOTH.

I used to love that show! I didn't watch it regularly after the first few years, but I dug it. Bobby was the best.

Something that still makes me laugh when I think back to it: the woman who did Bobby's voice was the guest on Loveline once, with Dr Drew and Adam Corolla, and she was answering calls in Bobby's voice for most of the show. God, it slayed me.

I think all my favorite KOTH lines/moments involve Bobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom