Random Music Talk CXVI: The world doesn't actually revolve around Mack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please tell me "Beyhive" is not a word Beyonce fans actually use in reference to themselves.

I love YouTube as they also have the live footages and bunch of random bootlegs; it's pretty fantastic in that aspects as I prefer watching footages from concerts or artists performing things live rather than listen to recordings.

so YOU'RE the one who watches those shitty phone uploaded songs therefore giving the people who uploaded them validation and encouragement to keep their giant tablet-sized devices in the air the entire time at shows?

so YOU'RE the one who watches those shitty phone uploaded songs therefore giving the people who uploaded them validation and encouragement to keep their giant tablet-sized devices in the air the entire time at shows?

partly it's Tim Newell's fault for me liking these footages.

I'm sure this will be considered a horrible opinion but the new Boxer Rebellion album is fantastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested in hearing the best thing to come out of Animal Collective since Merriweather Post Pavilion, here it is:

Solid, meditative album all the way through.

Two tracks of the Beyonce album was enough to make me want to wait and watch the visual album so I can get the whole experience.

I highly recommend Google Music. I've tried Spotify and Apple Music. Google has the best interface and is so easy to upload your whole library. The family option is great too because my girlfriend can use it as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

My man! :hi5:

Big fan of Google Music as well. Spotify's interface is horrible.

Not a fan of these streaming services exclusives. I don't think it's a good thing for the music industry if this starts becoming the norm.

Sent from my H60-L04 using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm actually enjoying Tidal, fwiw, but there's no way I'm going to subscribe to it over Google Music, so once the trial is over, I'll just have to kiss Prince's music library goodbye once more :'(

Heard a track from Beyonce's latest at the gym today and it was impressive, even through all the clattering and chatting of the people there.

Album is fantastic. Second half strong than the first on first listen for me. Strange and beautiful follow up to the self-titled which hasn't lost an ounce of its power to me in over two years. Lemonade is both sprawling and stripped back in a really interesting way. Going to take some time to unpack, and that's before even watching the film component.

I watched the HBO show again and I am blown away by it. "Freedom" ft Kendrick is fantastic. Agree that the second half is stronger.

Definitely one of my favorite things Beyoncé's ever done. It's dark and moody and downbeat and angry and ultimately inspiring. And the film is filled with beautiful American South imagery. Disagree with the second half being better than the first, though, as I was most moved by the first three songs or so. And then the closing track. My favorite probably being 'Don't Hurt Yourself'. Good shit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom