Random Music Talk CXVI: The world doesn't actually revolve around Mack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe this is more appropriate for FYM, but the whole Taylor-Kim thing is really sad in that two empowered women are tearing each other down on account of the massively misogynist, hyper-masculine asshole that is Kanye.

Literally my favorite song on the album. Good on them to release it as a single.

Although there's probably a half dozen that can compete with it and no bad tracks. Fuck, I love that album.

I'm not particularly familiar with The Avalanches, but I listened to Wildflower (on the basis of the TV ad, actually) and I thought it was a pretty pleasant listen.

The Sting and Peter Gabriel concert was really fucking good.

Also, I've officially lost track of how many Seattle concerts I've attended where Eddie Vedder pops up as a special guest. Oh, look. Eddie. AGAIN.

Colours is by so far the worst song on Wildflower. It is aggressively annoying. No idea why they decided to make a song entirely in reverse.

Literally my favorite song on the album. Good on them to release it as a single.

Although there's probably a half dozen that can compete with it and no bad tracks. Fuck, I love that album.

Frank Sinatra is probably my least favorite.

I am trying to Discogs my vinyl collection... had no idea Synchronicity has about 14 trillion different versions :angry: cool that the record is purple when you hold it up to the light though.

Back
Top Bottom