Random Music Talk CXV: Kill Em All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy FUCK the new Pitchfork layout is bad. They've decided to eschew a really neat, compact layout for the hipster web 2.0ugh look. FFS

Seems like every time a site I frequent changes the layout, it is for the worse. Busier isn't better.

but I think the bad part is that if they keep pushing these ideas, we get used to it and move on. I mean I thought these new versions of Facebook were all awful but I got used to it and I don't complain anymore.

I do about 90% of my internet searches through my phone and it amazes me how websites still are hard to read via this method.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

but I think the bad part is that if they keep pushing these ideas, we get used to it and move on. I mean I thought these new versions of Facebook were all awful but I got used to it and I don't complain anymore.

I still haven't really grown accustomed to the new Facebook.

I'm not going to say they lost me as a user, but I don't use the site as much as I once did, now that it no longer defaults to showing me stories in the order they were posted.

And it's SO busy now.

I still haven't really grown accustomed to the new Facebook.

I'm not going to say they lost me as a user, but I don't use the site as much as I once did, now that it no longer defaults to showing me stories in the order they were posted.

And it's SO busy now.

Im basically using Facebook just to prove people that I am alive and having meaningless thoughts. that's seriously it

Last.fm recommendations fell off:

OUQwRfY.png

I dunno, this might be going a bit too far out of my wheelhouse.

There has been some odd shit from legendary rockers - Metal Machine Music etc - but the Dee Dee Ramone rap album has to be the strangest and most grotesquely entertaining of them all.

Diana, what restaurants haven't closed within walking distance of the Sports Arena, without going onto the USC campus? It looks like everything that looks passable on Yelp has been closed.

The Lab and McKay's are decent and close to the Sports Arena. Both are by the Radisson. My favorite local restaurants are La Barca and Caveman Kitchen. They are on Vermont and 23rd a very short drive away from the arena.

Sent from my SM-G920V using U2 Interference mobile app

The ridiculous process of electing an American president is the political equivalent of listening to Jeff Mangum wailing about Jesus in King of Carrot Flowers.

I can't believe how bad the Pitchfork reboot is. It's making me not want to use a site that I visited daily. I want to tweet about it but I would also like to write for them, so...

The ridiculous process of electing an American president is the political equivalent of listening to Jeff Mangum wailing about Jesus in King of Carrot Flowers.

hey there's no empress in Japan because women has period and that's rude to gods or whatever. ridiculous shits exist everywhere.

I can't believe how bad the Pitchfork reboot is. It's making me not want to use a site that I visited daily. I want to tweet about it but I would also like to write for them, so...

It's truly awful. Reading news articles is a pain. I'm not entirely sure how they paid someone to do that.

The red lines they've decided to put under words as a hyperlink instead of just changing the font colour is astonishingly bad. It literally looks like a misspelt word with the red squiggly lines.

Andrew Bird continuing with the tradition of recording duets with some of my favorite female artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom