Random Music Talk CXV: Kill Em All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I worked on a documentary. It premiered tonight. It wasn't good, I know it wasn't. It had issues. I did with it what I could. Fine. Whatever.

But... Oh my God. I'm sitting in a restaurant and these people who went to the premiere have been shit taking it for about ten minutes straight. I'm so embarrassed it almost hurts.

Should have thrown your soup at them.

Haha, it's cool, I was just mortified, you know?

Sent from my XT1575 using U2 Interference mobile app

So... I worked on a documentary. It premiered tonight. It wasn't good, I know it wasn't. It had issues. I did with it what I could. Fine. Whatever.

But... Oh my God. I'm sitting in a restaurant and these people who went to the premiere have been shit taking it for about ten minutes straight. I'm so embarrassed it almost hurts.

Sent from my XT1575 using U2 Interference mobile app

I suck at experiments in general so i'm so used to humiliation. but it still sucks regardless, Ashley

What the fuck Spotify

Their version of Bob Dylan's Live 1966 has all the banter chopped out! Judas!

That is awesome.

A state legislator here in the Golden State is beginning the process of getting California out of the Daylight Saving Time hell. I love him.

I was going to bitch about Amazon jacking up the dollar amount for an order to get free shipping from $35 to $49, but then the cds that I ordered Friday evening were just hand-delivered by a handsome smiling young man on a Sunday afternoon. For the price of regular postage. I guess I won't complain.

Fuck that, I like having the sun set at 9 pm and not rise at 4:30 am when the daylight is completely useless to anyone but dairy farmers and crazy people.

If anything, we should be on DST, or even double-DST, permanently.

That is awesome.

A state legislator here in the Golden State is beginning the process of getting California out of the Daylight Saving Time hell. I love him.

I was going to bitch about Amazon jacking up the dollar amount for an order to get free shipping from $35 to $49, but then the cds that I ordered Friday evening were just hand-delivered by a handsome smiling young man on a Sunday afternoon. For the price of regular postage. I guess I won't complain.

I can't get over how much living in LA has improved the Amazon experience for me. I love, love, love being able to get packages on Sunday.

I remember ordering something one morning and getting it same day. I didn't realize a Amazon warehouse was in a neighboring city.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah, I ordered Travis some stuff when he was having a bad day, from Prime Now and he got it within like 3 hours. It's crazy.

Yeah, but I lived in Indiana, remember? :wink:.

(I'd move to Chicago in a heart beat, you know that)

We'll get back there someday.

I hate it when the first day of DST is dark and dreary. What was the fucking point of that lost hour? I feel like the sun's been down since 5 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom