Random Music Talk CXIX: Donko Blocko

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rumours is 40 years old you beautiful motherfuckers. God I love it. "Heroes" is the best song of all time, but "Dreams" has a good case to make.

Now before Lazarus steps in and shits on it like he does with everything, sure "Don't Stop" is a little hard to swallow. But I will not hear a bad word about "Go Your Own Way". That song fucking rules. The chorus is epic. And the last minute of "The Chain" is jizz-worthy.

Post what you love about Rumours.

Also seeing the five of them on a stage together playing most of it last year, through all the shit they've been through, was an experience I will never forget.

Rumours is an amazing album.
One of the few albums I could play any given day.

Apparently McVie and Buckingham will release an album together in a couple of months.

I generally can't stand Fleetwood Mac, but I wish I could write a long essay extolling the virtues of Rumors (or any of their other albums) if it would give me something to do while i'm bored in the remaining 45 min of my shift because it would keep me out of FYM. I swear if i see that new guy say "oh trust me i'm an expert on one more thing because of my heritage/where my mom lived/i have a friend that" I'm going to lose my shit.

Can definitely back up LM on Sampha.

If I hear a better song in 2017 than "(No One Knows Me) Like the Piano" it will have been a damn good year.

I generally can't stand Fleetwood Mac, but I wish I could write a long essay extolling the virtues of Rumors (or any of their other albums) if it would give me something to do while i'm bored in the remaining 45 min of my shift because it would keep me out of FYM. I swear if i see that new guy say "oh trust me i'm an expert on one more thing because of my heritage/where my mom lived/i have a friend that" I'm going to lose my shit.

That characterization could apply to 90% of FYM posters.

Rumours is 40 years old you beautiful motherfuckers. God I love it. "Heroes" is the best song of all time, but "Dreams" has a good case to make.

Now before Lazarus steps in and shits on it like he does with everything, sure "Don't Stop" is a little hard to swallow. But I will not hear a bad word about "Go Your Own Way". That song fucking rules. The chorus is epic. And the last minute of "The Chain" is jizz-worthy.

Post what you love about Rumours.

When have I said negative things about Rumours or THE MAC before?

Other than McVie songs opening and closing Tusk being a poor choice, that is.

And I'm like the biggest defender of Say You Will.

When have I said negative things about Rumours or THE MAC before?

Other than McVie songs opening and closing Tusk being a poor choice, that is.

And I'm like the biggest defender of Say You Will.
Right? Haha!

I am so beyond hyped for that Buckingham/McVie album.

The Jack Nicholson Party needs to make a comeback because the man himself is set to star in a movie for the first time in a decade.

Holy shit this song fucking rules paging all 90s alt rock fans

haha jesus that video's atrocious.

The song's ok, glad I went and checked out the rest of the EP though, the last track's really nice.

I mean, she's gone all in with the PC Music guys, so it's bound to be divisive. I love it, and her Vroom Vroom EP is probably my favorite thing released last year.

Anything she releases between albums I basically hate. Everything else is basically perfection to me.

Back
Top Bottom