Random Music Talk CIII; WHATCHA GONNA DO BRUTHA WHEN HOMOMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOOOOOUUU

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ov8qAxH.gif

I wish I weren't so burnt out on atmospheric, UK garage-influenced R&B. If FKA Twigs' album had come out a couple years ago I would be championing it like everyone else.

Last edited:
I didn't make it to the record store today. I wanted to pick up the new Flying Lotus and the homomania album by U2.

I'm listening to Pretzel Logic for the first time. The only Steely Dan album I'd previously heard was Aja, which was nice enough but never really inspired me to dig deeper.

God damn Husker Du were so fucking good. I've been watching a live video from London, Mould's playing an Explorer. Things are constantly breaking around them, none of the backing vocals are in tune. But it's so emotive and intense that I can't help but watch it again and again. Seeing Terms of Psychic Warfare taken at a breakneck pace is a thing of wonder.

I'm seeing Grant Hart tomorrow. It should be interesting. He might play that song.

That reminded me, I saw Bob Mould hanging out in the VIP bar area of Desert Daze last weekend. A bit of a surprise.

Got to meet him back during the Sugar days when he played at University of Iowa. Friend of mine went to school there and a few of us ran into him at the student union the afternoon of the show. Talked to us for about 10 min and signed shit for us. He was as nice off stage as he was ferocious on it.

I'm listening to Pretzel Logic for the first time. The only Steely Dan album I'd previously heard was Aja, which was nice enough but never really inspired me to dig deeper.

I highly recommend Countdown To Ecstasy. Some people really love Pretzel Logic but I'm not a big fan of the song fragments on the second half. It ain't the Abbey Road medley, that's for sure.

God damn Husker Du were so fucking good. I've been watching a live video from London, Mould's playing an Explorer. Things are constantly breaking around them, none of the backing vocals are in tune. But it's so emotive and intense that I can't help but watch it again and again. Seeing Terms of Psychic Warfare taken at a breakneck pace is a thing of wonder.

:up: i support this post.

Back
Top Bottom