Random Music Talk CIII; WHATCHA GONNA DO BRUTHA WHEN HOMOMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOOOOOUUU

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Strawberry Jam had some good tracks that I'll still fire up from time to time. I honestly don't remember anything about that last Panda Bear album, but if you guys say this song is good, I'll listen to it.

I wish that Sleater Kinney set came out on CD as well. :sad:

Was the other new TV on the Radio song discussed (Careful You)? I like it. I'm pretty sure they played it at the show I saw this summer.

I should have researched on how to properly get the album. I heard it was available on BitTorrent, so I went and got it, and then realized there was probably supposed to be a way where I could pay (or not) if I wanted.

Oops.

What, you don't like Lucille's Halloween costume?

As soon as I saw the YouTube clip of that, I knew it would be an awesome avatar. Someone posted a big picture of it, and I worked from there.

Fret not. Bitchy Lucille will return.

I think I will fire up Bittorent and check out the new Thom Yorke album and maybe get myself a free copy of Photoshop while I am at it.

What, you don't like Lucille's Halloween costume?

As soon as I saw the YouTube clip of that, I knew it would be an awesome avatar. Someone posted a big picture of it, and I worked from there.

Fret not. Bitchy Lucille will return.

Nice to see someone on Interference is a big Dame Edna fan.

I think I'll probably always be one of those arseholes who only loves My Girls.

Ariel Pink has made some questionable comments lately. He seems like a bit of a prick. Not bad music though.

Apparently his new solo album leaked.

Man, this Ex Hex release is a banger.

Boom! Bought a 2015 Mazda 3 i touring hatchback today.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I am revisiting Radiohead's Hail to the Thief tonight. I did the whole lineup at midnight when it came out (and my local indie record store actually did release it at midnight) and had it for a while and felt a tad underwhelmed by it. Weird. I don't know if it was the back-to-back release of Kid A and Amnesiac that caused it. But years removed from that time and listening to it now for the first time in several years I am astonished at how much of a powerhouse album it is. So varied and diverse.

Backdrifts is one of my favorite songs by any band.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

As an album, it might be their worst. It's all over the place, feels totally themeless, incoherent, and is a frustrating listen sometimes. But I love pretty much all of the songs on it individually.

Does that make any sense?

Back
Top Bottom