Random Music Talk CII: Brazilian Style, the longer it takes, the closer it gets.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone said they were seen at the San Jose airport.

IS SHIT ACTUALLY GOING DOWN?????

U2 are going to Facetime a performance of their new single to the new iPhone, or not.

Either way, we're all probably going to be embarrassed about something come tomorrow.

I'm pretty psyched for the new Interpol.

Hope you have fun tonight, Cobbz.

The new Interpol is decent enough, I checked it out on the NPR first listen stream last week.

That's the most positive music review I've heard you give on anything in years.

:wink:

Brazilian style?

rickson.jpg

Guys, there is like...a show choir performing outside of my apartment, or something, right now. And this guy has like death metal vocal high pitched solos in whatever it is they're rehearsing.

Honestly, I was hoping for a debate, even if people abused me. But they're all just idiots.

Got $80 for the article, which will go towards a Justin Timberlake ticket :dance:

Honestly, I was hoping for a debate, even if people abused me. But they're all just idiots.

Got $80 for the article, which will go towards a Justin Timberlake ticket :dance:

I read your article and it's a good article, but if I am completely honest it does not make me want to worship at the church of Yeezus. For example, where's the evidence that Kanye's desire to branch out into fashion and architecture (?) or whatever else is more than talk?

Or that that would be a good thing? Full props to the guy for not being safe, I get that, but becoming a hip hop Steve Jobs, or trying to, is not in itself particularly dangerous.

Also, at no point does it provide any sort of compelling evidence that Kanye is a deity who deserves to be worshipped.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference to annoy Cobbler

I have official confirmation, per Travis:

It's Rent...they're performing Rent across the street.

I have official confirmation, per Travis:

It's Rent...they're performing Rent across the street.

I suppose that could be worse. Some decent songs in that.

Now I need to go listen to Motörhead to make up for what I just said. Oh my god, my phone autocorrects the o in Motörhead. Fuck Kanye, that's proof right there that Lemmy really is god.

Back
Top Bottom