Random Music Talk CII: Brazilian Style, the longer it takes, the closer it gets.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I won't be outraged if nothing happens, being let down is nothing new with a band like U2. Although it counts as another wasted opportunity.

General comment: If nothing happens, just please don't be all "ha ha suckers, told ya so. FOOLS" because that is far more irritating than the wailing and gnashing of teeth that will be going on in EYKIW.

Agreed as well. I'm not looking for any schadenfreude out of this, though the level of fanaticism in the other forum is disturbing.

General comment: If nothing happens, just please don't be all "ha ha suckers, told ya so. FOOLS" because that is far more irritating than the wailing and gnashing of teeth that will be going on in EYKIW.

As though the other side will be any more innocent.

I know I just said I wasn't going to laugh about this Apple thing, but serious lol at these people apparently thinking the product launch was going to be a three-hour U2 concert.

Oh, come on. No one actually thinks that. "hurry up and get to U2" does not mean they think it's going to be all U2.

Dear Alicia,

Ok, we're not going to play all innocent.

Those rumours about new songs ?

Some of them were not entirely unfounded.

What are we on about ? We're sworn to secrecy but all will be revealed very shortly - and we don't want our subscribers to miss the action.

Keep an eye on this link (in safari) in the next half hour or so.
best wishes

The U2.com Team.

On the plus side I got back from the record store and the Beatles mono reissue lps are pretty realistically priced. I picked up Revolver and Sgt Peppers for $19.99 each and was given a free Beatles t shirt. I did want the self titled/white album, but their shipment of lps were damaged during shipping so they were not put out for sale. Bummer.

But yeah, no longer do I have to scour eBay for near mint copies of the Beatles UK albums anymore.

Would a new Shuttlecock thread be allowed to stay here in B&C like the OG threads (the good shit) from 5 years ago or will it be jettisoned to some subforum I never think to visit?

Please keep updating, guys. I'm at fucking work and will be checking this thread. Thanks. I'm excited.

Would a new Shuttlecock thread be allowed to stay here in B&C like the OG threads (the good shit) from 5 years ago or will it be jettisoned to some subforum I never think to visit?
It was only moved to the other subforum once everyone stopped talking about the album, so we will be fine to have Shuttlecock here with actual Shuttlecock discussion contained within.

If my hearing is correct, I spotted the word "aching" in the first verse. Now on to kneel and Bingo.

Just a gut thing, but this didn't grab me the same way Invisible did, but I have a feeling I'll end up liking it more, because it feels a little bigger.

But that's just a gut reaction, with a commercial playing in the middle of my damn stream.

Back
Top Bottom