Random Crack Music Talk XC: The Infatuation Of Yeezus' Yayo By The Blowhard Rob Ford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the amount of shit Laz would give someone else if they started the new Random thread while the existing one only has 512 posts in it.

Like, I totally thought it was time and was wondering why Cobbler hadn't jumped on it yet.

:sad:

So now what? WE'RE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS HERE, PEOPLE.

SORRY GUYS I CREATED THAT THREAD WHEN I WAS IN A DRUNKEN STUPOR.

#notresigning

Alright, I laughed at this.

We've had competing RMT threads in the past, I think. But never one created this early into an already-established one.

Imagine the amount of shit Laz would give someone else if they started the new Random thread while the existing one only has 512 posts in it.

Especially with some weak sauce title like the "that's all I got" one we have here. God dammit, Laz

If you consult the forum rules, you'll see that threads are closed after 1,000 posts because it affects the server.

There's nothing in there about a minimum post amount for a new thread.

:wave:

I know I've let all of you down, and that nothing can rectify my unfortunate mistake.

Regardless, I offer this in a plea of forgiveness:

fordnsw_zpscbace224.jpg

And now Just Like Heaven.

Pretty sure I've heard this song at the last 3 of 4 concerts I've been to.

Texting songs from a concert :happy:

Oh, never mind. Stuff on the PA. That's ok.

I know I've let all of you down, and that nothing can rectify my unfortunate mistake.

Regardless, I offer this in a plea of forgiveness:

fordnsw_zpscbace224.jpg

Scrolling down the page and seeing this cracked me up. I love how the title is "fordnsw" as well. The gift gif that keeps on giving

I wonder if there's a subsequent shot of only Ford's bloody hand sliding down the windowpane...

This might take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom