Random Crack Music Talk XC: The Infatuation Of Yeezus' Yayo By The Blowhard Rob Ford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A drop of rain in the ocean.

Cloud%20Atlas-0081-20121015-96.jpg

Or maybe you're quoting Yahweh.

Just think about how douchey this place would get if I start posting in here.

A drop of rain in the ocean.

As douchey as Interference is, just think of how little of the internet's douchiness we account for. It makes you feel like a real class act.

As douchey as Interference is, just think of how little of the internet's douchiness we account for. It makes you feel like a real class act.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Gold medal, Special Olympics and all that.

I think I just quoted "Vertigo."

I don't have time to read everything, but are people talking about the fact that the last thing Shuttlecock should be doing at this point in their career is doing a lyrics video?

Fuck me, the part where they cross off "feel" to write "deal" is everything I hate about this band right now.

Yeah. Laz told me to "fuck off."

That turned me on, I knew he ran this place, so I came here and stumbled upon "cobl04" upset with my posts about music. Too douchebaggy for him.

Sorry for that. I'll leave and tell the other to stay out. Thanks Biff. I waxed your car for you. Hope you're happy with it.

I don't have time to read everything, but are people talking about the fact that the last thing Shuttlecock should be doing at this point in their career is doing a lyrics video?

Fuck me, the part where they cross off "feel" to write "deal" is everything I hate about this band right now.

hey, at least they didn't do it 10 years ago

mole
hole
soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom