Ramer, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I hope it goes well :)

I will take the bus back as soon as I'm done - perhaps around 2: 30, and should be back home at....:hmm: 3:15-3:30 I think. Will you be here then?

Erm, what time will that be here? :hmm: How many hours away is 3.30 from your time now?

I find it hard to believe that even straight men are immune to the megasexy Power Of Bono.

But Bono is all fat and bald now...I read it in the paper that's why U2 cancelled their album!!!!:sad::wink:

On a positive note; Bono is looking much less fat lately; hair still sucks though:wink:

Thank you! :hug:

I find it hard to believe that even straight men are immune to the megasexy Power Of Bono.

No one is immune to Bono's sexiness, and I say that as a representive of one of the non-men-loving demographic :D Bono :drool:

But Bono is all fat and bald now...I read it in the paper that's why U2 cancelled their album!!!!:sad::wink:

On a positive note; Bono is looking much less fat lately; hair still sucks though:wink:

So you admit you thought he was hot at some point though??

That was quick math, Pop :D :wave: Wayne :hug:

I'll be on then - I'm off for a bath & to print some coursework now, in a bit guys :wave:

What time do you start tomorrow??

Bono IS NOT fat and balding :madwife: The older he gets the sexier he gets :drool::drool:

I bet one of you guys had ideas like that about him at one tiny point in your U2 lives :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom