Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm at a library computer lab right now. The women next to me keeps laughing out loud....really loud. The guy across the aisle from me keeps staring at me. Another guy keeps getting calls on his cell phone. What a weird place. Thankfully I remembered to bring my iPod with me so at least I can tune out the LOL lady. :madwife:

My kitchen smells like feet. :grumpy: I really need to clean on Saturday.

Schmeg said:
I'm tired of working for a living. When is my winning lottery check coming? :grumpy:
:up:, me too

I am not sure if morale can sink any further :sigh: and it is all stuuuupid stuff.

arw ~got the updated pics!
how big is that suitcase? Carry on size or bigger? That is a lot of gear! I suppose it goes everywhere you go.
BTW the steel toed shoes look like a Bono shoe :)

shari schultz said:
arw ~got the updated pics!
how big is that suitcase? Carry on size or bigger? That is a lot of gear! I suppose it goes everywhere you go.
BTW the steel toed shoes look like a Bono shoe :)

it's carry on size or smaller. It's not as big as it looks in the pictures. It's definitely smaller than my small rolling suitcase that I normally bring with on the plane.

I noticed the Bono shoes too :nerd: I haven't worn them yet.

It's everything I'll ever need for school but I don't have to bring it all with me now. I don't need the cake decorating stuff for a few months so that will stay at home.

Tomorrow night is our first night of baking! We're going to make cookies!!!!!!

I can't remember who I sent the album to the first time and who I sent it to last night. :crack: I updated my snapfish album. Anyone that I sent the initial album to will be able to see the updates. I will try to update as much as possible since I get to take pictures in class once we start with production. Right now the album is really boring but there will be fun stuff soon!

Got the update! Cool stuff! :drool:

*repeat yesterday's working for a living whining*
A week of being salaried and I'm already sick of feeling forced to work 9-10 hour days. :lol: The good news is...THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!

:hyper:

9.5 hours til my 3-day weekend starts.

And I just signed up for a salsa dancing class!

Hee. I think U2 is on this Simpsons episode that's on.

Sing with me now...

Sometimes I find it easy to be myself
Sometimes I find it better to be somebody else

Sometimes you just HAVE to be a smartass.

Speaking of Dave Matthews Band, we play a team called Dancing Nancies tomorrow night. I'm hoping my theory is right that we can kick the collective ass of some DMB fans. :D

I missed the Simpsons episode :scream: ( if it was the same episode here )
Smartass should always be capitalized :heart:
Dancing Nancies :giggle:

I want to vent about how my professional organization is screwing me over regarding my certification, but I'm too lazy to write about the whole thing :reject:.

Summary: If someone makes a decision about a class that you took in August at a conference that they sponsored, they shouldn't wait until the middle of JANUARY to tell you about it, especially if it causes you to not be able to use your certification! :mad:. Asshats :grumpy:.

^ I hate when that happens

We are very close to buying a Hyundai Santa Fe!!!

Do we go for the 5 or 7 seat AWD :hmm:

And which colour: dark silver, red (burgandy) or blue/gry

:confused: :scratch: :crazy: :madwife:

I have a three day weekend and the furthest away from my house I will get is Champaign, Illinois!! I love going places, but my weekends have been jam-packed since December 2 on, and I REALLY need to clean the house and get a haircut!

And cheer against the Colts tomorrow so my roomie can accompany me to Rhode Island in two weeks...If they lose they won't be going to the Superbowl and leaving on the day I'm going home!

Just booked a flight to RI in two weeks! Southwest had the best flight times, and it was actually affordable! They're supposed to be so cheap but sometimes they're twice as expensive as anyone else.

I should probably make sure I booked IND to PVD, not the other way around...:der:

fah said:
^ I hate when that happens

We are very close to buying a Hyundai Santa Fe!!!

Do we go for the 5 or 7 seat AWD :hmm:

And which colour: dark silver, red (burgandy) or blue/gry

:confused: :scratch: :crazy: :madwife:
allow me to add to your ^

my vote, dark silver ( I am a silver freak :shifty:)
blue/grey gets second place.

kellyahern said:
I want to vent about how my professional organization is screwing me over regarding my certification, but I'm too lazy to write about the whole thing :reject:.

Summary: If someone makes a decision about a class that you took in August at a conference that they sponsored, they shouldn't wait until the middle of JANUARY to tell you about it, especially if it causes you to not be able to use your certification! :mad:. Asshats :grumpy:.
Asshats :grumpy: ~total agreement

shari schultz said:

Asshats :grumpy: ~total agreement

I took a course for .3 ceu's. The class didn't have as many people registered as first thought, so the instructor finished early. She covered all the material quicker because the class was smaller. This was in August. No one said anything.

I sent in my renewal check in November. No one said anything.

I get a letter in the mail today at work saying that I did not earn enough ceu's in the required time period. They enclose my transcript. I am .15 ceu's short. :hmm: I say to myself, "I was sure I figured out the correct amount of hours I needed to take to get 2.0 ceu's."

I check and they counted the .3 ceu class as .15 ceu's - that's where I'm short. They decided to do this because the class ended earlier than it was supposed to and they didn't bother to tell anyone of this decision . I figure this out today via multiple phone calls and they were not very helpful, saying I should have known, I should take another class (by the end of the month! - oh by the way, I don't have time and I've already made my schedule for the month).

I said, "this is not acceptable, you had 5 months to tell me." They said, "but there were 655 people at the conference, we were busy." I said, "but you had 5 months to tell me."

So I have to talk to the executive director next week because she wasn't there this week and it's up to her :sigh:.

Asshats. They better give me the .15!

Last edited:
:drool:dodgeball:drool:
We got our asses handed to us by a team called Dancing Nancies. :der: We had so much fun, though...We did win two rounds, and one was won by one guy all by himself; the rest of us sucked so bad we left him alone and he knocked out three Nancies all by himself!

Does anyone know of any good ghost hunting trips/organizations in Florida? Like the ones that Kariann goes on sometimes.

My friend in Orlando enjoys the Ghosthunters show on Sci-Fi and when I mentioned the trips that Kariann has gone on, he said he would like to go on one of those one day.

kellyahern said:
Does anyone know of any good ghost hunting trips/organizations in Florida? Like the ones that Kariann goes on sometimes.

My friend in Orlando enjoys the Ghosthunters show on Sci-Fi and when I mentioned the trips that Kariann has gone on, he said he would like to go on one of those one day.

There is a site that CF has gone to to look up stuff so I'll see if I can get her to send me the link. I'm pretty sure there is one that has organizations etc listed.

Also in the OH section of our bookstore they have books about Haunted OH and Ghosthunting for OH and when I've flipped through the books trying to decided if I wanted to get one for CF or not they sometimes have info listed in the back....not sure if they would have anything like that for FL.

We are going to do another one up at Mansfield in March. It's with the same lady as the last 2 and instead of dinner/hunt combo it's going to be desserts.

kellyahern said:

I think it would be cool also. I think they do have tours of that light house in St. Augustine. Maybe they have ghost trips now also. The episode of Ghosthunters from there was one of the best ones.

Back
Top Bottom