Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am the not so excited owner of a new vehicle...car payments for more years that I was looking forward to...anyway I've ended up with a Taurus. I'm to the point I just want something that will get me where I need to go and is dependable. It's something that my mom could drive if she had to since if anything would happen to theirs they most likely wouldn't end up getting another car.

I found out that I get to transfer to a different location for Job 2 so at least I still have a little extra income coming in now that I am going to really need it. It's a little longer drive but I love the job and the manager there had to resign so my manager is taking over the store.....besides I'm addicted to the products and love the discount. I won't be going there until March when A goes over. I'm going tomorrow morning for a product seminar so I'll get to meet the staff there.

I got my hair cut this week and went with more layers and sassy bangs and I love it! It's the first time I've done anything with my hair that multiple guys have made a point to comment on it!

US Weekly featured shoes from our site for a GG fashion piece and one of the images I shot. Nothing major but it's kind of neat to see it in a format other than on the computer screen.

Last edited:
dependable/reliable car ~ is good
YAY! You get to keep job #2 albeit at a different location
sassy bangs :) picture?
kariann~ photographer.

I have been so tired lately. I sleep, take naps, nothing is enough. I hope it is part of whatever is taking everyone out around here. Co-workers are dropping like flies.............

Off to Target and then home to, prolly nap...............:yawn: I woud like to be a little more productive, but we will see.....:yawn:

Kariann said:
I am the not so excited owner of a new vehicle...car payments for more years that I was looking forward to...anyway I've ended up with a Taurus. I'm to the point I just want something that will get me where I need to go and is dependable. It's something that my mom could drive if she had to since if anything would happen to theirs they most likely wouldn't end up getting another car.

:up: I know what you are talking about with the car payment. But it is good to have reliable wheels. You and fah need to post pictures of your cars. Its a rule! :wink:

sleep.............where are you? Hello....................helloooooo? Come back................................please...............

I would love a muffin...

I have an extra ticket for the Barenaked Ladies concert on Saturday night :help:

I might have two :help: :help:

Mini fah #2 is going to a birthday party and mini fah #1 is thinking she doesn't want to go :shocked:

I'm back at work after going home two days in a row. I never do that :reject:. This cold is a bugger :yikes:. Zicam didn't help this time. I still feel like crap, but at least I feel less crappy than the past two days.

Quote of the day yesterday: "Don't take this the wrong way, but you look terrible."

Oh, I'll take a muffin too :).

Another request for new car pics. :D When it's not covered in salt...which could be awhile, if you guys get the snow we're supposed to get, too.

The muffins are all gone, so are the eclairs and swans I brought to work today. There was a line outside of my cube this morning for about 10 minutes of people waiting to see what I brought. I think they expect breakfast again tomorrow! :uhoh: Tonight was quick breads and bourbon cake :drool: and an 10:55 departure time! :eek: We stayed until 11:45 one night last week :( Yuck.

Your co-workers are really loving all the treats, I bet. A line outside your cubicle :giggle:
I love it!

High, I mean hi!

kellyahern said:
I got cough syrup with codine at the doctor's office today. Time to party! :dancing: Woo ho-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :drunk:.
Enjoy!:drunk:

I have still managed to avoid it all ~ the flu, the cold from hell that is circulating. I sneeze a lot, but that is it *crossing fingers*

Last edited:
Well, I got my flu shot, so by deductive reasoning this is the cold from hell. It's almost over though. Then again, I said that yesterday and I woke up this morning with a hacking cough and then had a slight fever at the doctor's office. As I told the doctor, "Well, I feel better, but I just don't trust this cold . . ." :shifty:.

My sister came down with it a day before I did, so I think we caught it at Spamalot :reject:.

ARW, I saw the pics in your journal. :drool: I can see why there was a line at your cubicle!

I thought of you the other night. VH-1 classic ran their classic concert series and it was Kiss Live in Houston 1977. I guess Kiss released some type of pro shot box set of a show from 1975, 76 and 77. They only showed an hour of of the 77 show on VH 1, but you should check it out if you havent already. :) Imagine if U2 did something like that! :faint: :wink:

Blue Room said:
ARW, I saw the pics in your journal. :drool: I can see why there was a line at your cubicle!

I thought of you the other night. VH-1 classic ran their classic concert series and it was Kiss Live in Houston 1977. I guess Kiss released some type of pro shot box set of a show from 1975, 76 and 77. They only showed an hour of of the 77 show on VH 1, but you should check it out if you havent already. :) Imagine if U2 did something like that! :faint: :wink:

I think I know what you're talking about. There was a thread in B&C a few months ago. Also, I saw a box set at Best Buy not too long ago. Kiss put on an amazing show in the 70's so anything from that era is something that I'm interested in looking at. :love:

oh and there will be some really nice pictures in my journal this coming weekend. I made so yummy looking things this week!

I'm on total protein overload. :crack: None of the classes made dinner tonight so Chef made us quiche with the bacon on the side, as it should be :D It was actually really good. I'm not an egg person at all but it's only about 100 below zero outside right now and hot food sounded like a good idea. I love it when he cooks for us just because he's hungry! The other night one of the classes made appetizers. They were all really tiny cuts of bread with all different kinds of toppings. Lots of veggie options. One had a spicy raspberry topping. It was soooo good. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom