Radiohead - Tour Setlists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just tried www.ateaseweb.com and it also timed out but that's another great Radiohead site.

And speaking of Radiohead....

A concert from the last tour recently aired on Showtime. Did anyone else see it? I don't know when or where it was but it was outdoors and I think it was in Europe. My friend recorded it for me on Tivo but I found no details about it, just "Radiohead in concert." Anyway, I watched it on his gigantic plasma TV and man oh man, it was life changing. On that big screen it was like being in the front row. It was absolutely fantastic. I wish it were available for sale on DVD.

the gigography at green plastic is pretty good.

they don't have setlists for every single show, but there are quite a few, enough to give you a general idea.

the '94 astoria show is being released on dvd on nov. 22. i bought the videotape of this show when i was in london quite a few years ago, knowing full well that it wouldn't play in a north american vcr. after i got back i scoured the area for people who would know how to make it playable, and after well over a year, a friend of a friend who was attending the local tech school in radio and television communications, was able to transfer it from PAL to NTSC. it was definitely worth the wait. an excellent early show. :up:

Does anyone have any Radiohead bootleg concerts that could direct me to?

I would really like that. Specifically if anyone has the Oct. 17, 2000 show.

On a side note, I see that they have closed a few shows with Paranoid Android. How fuckin' kool would that be. That's right - it would be sooooo cool it would be spelled with a "k". That's cool kids.

Dalton said:
Does anyone have any Radiohead bootleg concerts that could direct me to?

I would really like that. Specifically if anyone has the Oct. 17, 2000 show.

On a side note, I see that they have closed a few shows with Paranoid Android. How fuckin' kool would that be. That's right - it would be sooooo cool it would be spelled with a "k". That's cool kids.

There's a very cool BBC show floating around on networks like Morpheus. I'm not sure of the date, but it appears to be a Kid A era concert. I recommend this if you can find it. It's neat because it's in an intimate setting, like a theatre.

Back
Top Bottom