Radiohead to be on Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Found this at www.ateaseweb.com :

Radiohead will be guests on the 'Late night with Conan O'Brien' show. The show will be broadcast on October 17th from 12:35 am - 01:35 am ET.

Day after my birthday :sexywink:

I hope they're also the musical guest, I want music!

u2popmofo said:
Found this at www.ateaseweb.com :

Radiohead will be guests on the 'Late night with Conan O'Brien' show. The show will be broadcast on October 17th from 12:35 am - 01:35 am ET.

I hope they're also the musical guest, I want music!

They are the musical guest. I highly doubt Thom would sit down with Conan and chat about lagers and birds. :lol:

Conan's been on a roll lately. First The Cure, now the most important band to come out of the UK in the last 25 years: Radiohead!

Viva la Radiohead!!

oooh i can do what i did when dkm were on! i can throw on a long song so i can dash into the news room to watch!

:D

i will. i'll be sure to wear my boots so i can kick creepy dude out of the new studio if he's there watching tv. :wink:

didn't Hail to the Thief sell enough copies? [/ lame remark similar to some of the stuff posted on Interf when U2 promoted ATYCLB]

I am going to tie-up Salome and make him watch (I mean...the whole "tie-up" is a nightly routine...making him watch Radiohead will be the kinky part.)

Just saw this on atease:

As reported earlier Radiohead will be on the Conan O'Brien show on October 17th. The band will be on David Lettermans late show that same night. The late shows airs at 11:30pm ET/PT

Looks like we're getting a double dose.

awesome!

hey, did anyone see Grandaddy on Conan last night. I missed it!

I think it's being aired again on another station though on monday

Yeah, it was great Basstrap, they played 'Now It's On'. Should be on Comedy Central or who ever reairs them in your area.

Conan may have been cancelled from what I looked into. I havent seen anything that says they arent playing Letterman though.

Nothing has officially been annouced yet.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i just read on a radiohead fansite that they are not playing Conan or Letterman.
:confused:
and why did i think that radiohead were due to be on Letterman on the 16th rather than the 17th?
:der:

mmmBono said:

:confused:
and why did i think that radiohead were due to be on Letterman on the 16th rather than the 17th?
:der:

Because you were so excited for my birthday? :wink:

Radiohead news: They may also not be appearing on Letterman, who knows. Different sites tell me different things. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom