Radiohead to be on Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This has nothing to do w/ Conan, but I just thought it was strange..last night they were playing There There before the movie I went to, and then it was playing in the ladies room

And Conan's little girl is named Neve

:wink:

joyfulgirl said:
Uh, did Thom just refuse to shake Dave's hand...?

Well no wonder. I just watched it--had to tape it last night. That thing with Paul Shaffer and Wolf Blitzer was so fucking disrespectful to them.

so they're not on conan?

i missed letterman cause i was writing a paper but i figured at least i'd get to see conan...

martha said:
:reject:

Which one's Ed?

The tall one :tongue:

e018.jpg

What happened, was that Paul (he's an ass anyway--I love Dave but cannot stand Paul) was doing this James Brown type thing, singing and doing some spastic dances. Meanwhile, you can see the guys are setting up and getting ready to play. So Wolf pops out of nowhere to throw this cape on Paul and walks right through all of them on stage, then is just standing in front of the guys while they're trying to get their shit together. Thom goes up to the mike, and Wolf is right beside him, so then Thom just walks away. Wolf just keeps standing there, in front of Ed, whose "what the fuck?' expression speaks volumes. Then they go to another commercial break, and then they're on.

Nothing major, but just seemed stupid and disrespectful to my brother and I.

Last edited:
Letterman used to be a good show. Now it's 40 minutes of stupid skits before they ever get around to the first guest, and then they barely have enough time for the musical guest. I hate it. It was so irritating last night it was nearly unbearable.

But Ed is hot. :drool:

Is he really that tall or is it that Thom is so short? :lol:

It was far from being the best performance of theirs I've ever seen, but it was still cool to see them on tv.

I love paul....he's hilarious

and I love the skits...guests are usually boring anyway

Basstrap said:
I love paul....he's hilarious

and I love the skits...guests are usually boring anyway

I agree. Sure, Letterman's show isnt as funny as it was 10 yrs ago, but it's still 100X better than ANYTHING on prime time television.

Conan is the absolute best. I crack up every night watching him!

I just watched the performance, by the way...it was awesome. that is sucha rocking tune at the end. And his voice was great too

(leno is so unfunny it's not even funny)

conan is the best. both leno and letterman annoy me.

i missed radiohead cos i suck at life.

but they played 'there there' during periods at the umass hockey game tonight. :up: and blur--song 2, and coldplay--in my place, rolling stones--paint it black, the ramones--blitzkrieg bop...

~LadyLemon~ said:

The tall one :tongue:

e018.jpg

What happened, was that Paul (he's an ass anyway--I love Dave but cannot stand Paul) was doing this James Brown type thing, singing and doing some spastic dances. Meanwhile, you can see the guys are setting up and getting ready to play. So Wolf pops out of nowhere to throw this cape on Paul and walks right through all of them on stage, then is just standing in front of the guys while they're trying to get their shit together. Thom goes up to the mike, and Wolf is right beside him, so then Thom just walks away. Wolf just keeps standing there, in front of Ed, whose "what the fuck?' expression speaks volumes. Then they go to another commercial break, and then they're on.

Nothing major, but just seemed stupid and disrespectful to my brother and I.

i think that whole Paul being James Brown thing is the lamest thing I have ever seen. I get so annoyed whenever I see that. The first time I saw it I thought it was funny, but now that he does it over and over I think he looks like a total jackass. I would have given him the same what the fuck look as well. paul = big ass ego and it needs to be popped. :down:

oh yeah that Ed is hot. :drool:

Let's review our love for Ed:

[on his mum attending a gig in New Yorke]
"It was the first time she'd seen us in four years. Before the doors opened, I went round looking at the V.I.P. section, and I saw that Madonna had the best table in the house and my mum's table was way in the back. I thought, 'I'm not having this,' so I swapped the signs on the tables around. So, Madonna was at the back, and my mum had the best table in the house, between U2 and R.E.M. And that's exactly how it should be."

0290.jpg

joyfulgirl said:
Let's review our love for Ed:

[on his mum attending a gig in New Yorke]
"It was the first time she'd seen us in four years. Before the doors opened, I went round looking at the V.I.P. section, and I saw that Madonna had the best table in the house and my mum's table was way in the back. I thought, 'I'm not having this,' so I swapped the signs on the tables around. So, Madonna was at the back, and my mum had the best table in the house, between U2 and R.E.M. And that's exactly how it should be."

That's awesome :up:

Back
Top Bottom