Radiohead Survivor - OK Computer - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Airbag

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Paranoid Android

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subterranean Homesick Alien

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Exit Music(For A Film)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Let Down

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Karma Police

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Climbing Up The Walls

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No Surprises

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Lucky

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • The Tourist

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveC said:

:yes:

Exit Music is such a gigantic build-up, then explosion, then a huge release...then the first notes of Let Down kick in and it snaps your head back to Earth. One of the best two-song combos around. :up:

Exactly the way I feel :drool: :drool:

but Let Down is by far the best track on OK Computer

that build up

you know...you know where you are with...

just heavenly :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: OK Computer, the second best album ever IMO. I'd say I only prefer Abbey Road and maybe Zooropa.

Zootlesque said:
Karma Police should be in the top 3 if not win this whole thing!!!

:no: :no: :no:

Wow! Our first MAJOR disagreement Zoots!

Karma Police has always kind of bored me. I do love the scratchy, noisy ending, but the song as a whole :shrug: Meh, pretty boring.

Cool lyrics. Boring song. EASILY bottom 3 from OKC.

I remember being so pissed when they released this as a single with a video. Boooooo! There are easily 10 songs off this album that are BETTER than Karma Police. :madspit:

:lol:

Last edited:
No Surprises is one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard.

Climbing Up the Walls is a masterpiece. All of you voting for it should hear it more often. That climax is out of this world.

djerdap said:
No Surprises is one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard.

Climbing Up the Walls is a masterpiece. All of you voting for it should hear it more often. That climax is out of this world.

It's the verses in Climbing that I find most intrguing, the climax for me is a bit "yeah, that's rather nice". R-Hed's killer end to a song is Wierd Fishes, that is so amazing......

And how is No Surprises annoying, it's a beauty, though I only really began to properly appreciate as an individual song after seeing it on a live dvd.

Wow. Climbing up the Walls, Electioneering, and The Tourist are three of my favourite Radiohead songs. It's hard seeing them go. I might just have to ignore this poll and not participate!

xaviMF22 said:

Exactly the way I feel :drool: :drool:

but Let Down is by far the best track on OK Computer

that build up

you know...you know where you are with...

just heavenly :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: It sounds like it's all going to fall apart, but then they pull it all together. It's like after going on a binge or a bender all night, and then realizing you have to get your shit sorted, and quick. Friggin brilliance.

I used to not like No Surprises, but then one day, viola, it just clicked. I don't know what to vote for. Probably go with Subterranian as it's doesn't really move me like every other song up there does.

Well I decided to vote Let Down, because it's my least favourite song on the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom