Radiohead Survivor - Final Draw - Round 21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors is not a good song Zoots...

You ever listen to Pulk....... on weed?

halfbaked5hn4.jpg

Well, I'm sure there's someone else in the world that includes Pull/Pulk in their Radiohead top 10. :up:

And I can't believe FPT is going to be eliminated on this round... crazy.

I like "Let Down" more than "Airbag." It's in my top three of their songs. But I feel like "Airbag" is more a summation of their career than its opponent. Stunning from a technical standpoint, alternately haunting and beautiful. That epic, epic start to their best record. The fucking coda. I love "Let Down" on an intensely personal level, but objectively, it's hard to not admit "Airbag" is the better song.

I like "Let Down" more than "Airbag." It's in my top three of their songs. But I feel like "Airbag" is more a summation of their career than its opponent. Stunning from a technical standpoint, alternately haunting and beautiful. That epic, epic start to their best record. The fucking coda. I love "Let Down" on an intensely personal level, but objectively, it's hard to not admit "Airbag" is the better song.

I have said several times now that Airbag is the quintessential R-Head song, it has a good mix of both poignant and bizarre lyrics, a wicked guitar solo, funky beat and bass line and awesome outro... Plus it has sleigh bells for Christ’s sake! Sleigh Bells!

It was a joke. Just messing around with .:MM:.

Personally, I think it's a total piece of shit and shouldn't have even made it that far.

It truly is one of the forgettable tracks from Amnesiac, and I've really warmed up to that album over time.

The problem with "Let Down" winning it all out for me is that I rarely listen to it separated from "Exit Music;" "Airbag" on the other hand, is a tour-de-force from start-to-finish on its own. "Let Down" is still an outright amazing song, and if I could vote it in tandem with "Exit Music," I would, but I'll have to go with "Airbag" for the winner.

I'm totally happy with either one winning though, even if "Gagging Order" is my #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom