Radiohead Survivor - Final Draw - Round 20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the Bends fan in you? Fake Plastic Trees needs to be in Top 3 if not #1. :drool:

I don't know that FPT is exactly representative of what makes Radiohead so great; it's simple compared to something like Paranoid Android, but Radiohead shouldn't be defined by prog, either. All I know is that Trees gives me a feeling that transcends everything else that they've done.

Standing in the rain hearing it at the Bristow, VA only solidified my stance.

ETA - Oh, it's in green. Fuck.

There's just something about Dalton and that color, huh?

peter.jpg

What happened to the Bends fan in you? Fake Plastic Trees needs to be in Top 3 if not #1. :drool:

Just because I like The Bends doesn't mean I think FPT is a top song. It's not even a favorite off the album (Just, Street Spirit, The Bends, Planet Telex, and Black Star all come to mind).

Black Star should have made the finals instead of the title track, as much as I love it.

I don't know why it gets so much shit. Okay, so it sounds like stadium rock. It's DAMNED GOOD stadium rock.

And the double-tracked "I keep falling over..." vocal part? Oh yeah.

AcrobatMan, DaveC, elevated_u2_fan, impy13, joyfulgirl, lazarus, LemonMelon, phanan, SeattleVertigo, thetitans2k, Zootlesque

When I am king you will be the first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all
What's that, what's that?

Ambition makes you look pretty ugly
Kicking, squealing, Gucci little piggy

Vote for whatever you like the least. That's what I do. I thought it was the whole concept, none of this strategy shit.

thank you :love: we're never going to find a non-flawed survivor system. pfans bowie *cough cough ahem* one was good but complicated.

pfft, I lost it ages ago when you philistines voted off Pyramid Song and Reckoner :tsk:

Mine was gone when Weird Fishes didn't make it.

When this is over, I'm interested to compare the top ten as voted by Interland vs. each of the main voting person's top tens.

:yes: seconded.

Black Star should have made the finals instead of the title track, as much as I love it.

I love Black Star so much. I think it's fucking awesome. In fact the only Bends tracks I don't really like are Bones, Just and Nice Dream.

Oh, and Paranoid Android for me too, though I can't hardly believe it's 'winning' here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom