Radiohead Survivor - FINAL DRAW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your FAVOURITE Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
maxpeace1.jpg

1433974155_cc6de8bad2.jpg

"Never in my wildest imagination did I dream I would have sons like these."

Slow motion shot of Max putting his gum on the wall and walking out of the elevator, with A Quick One playing over it=one of the greatest movie moments ever.

Slow motion shot of Max putting his gum on the wall and walking out of the elevator, with A Quick One playing over it=one of the greatest movie moments ever.

This is way past being fucking true that it's unbelievable.

Did I ever mention that when I was working at a thrift store, this jersey t-shirt came in that had a "Rushmore Beekeepers Club" logo on the front and "Max" on the back?

Well, I got it, needless to say.

And it's not the image that comes up when you google that term. Far better.

Did I ever mention that when I was working at a thrift store, this jersey t-shirt came in that had a "Rushmore Beekeepers Club" logo on the front and "Max" on the back?

Well, I got it, needless to say.

And it's not the image that comes up when you google that term. Far better.

That's awesome. You've probably seen me in my Zissou get-up, too.

so i guess airbag's the winner.
it just proves once again that my views are correct, as this is my favourite song of all time.

is someone going to make a thread proclaiming this song's brilliance? after all this voting, it'd only make sense. a dedication thread or something.

Airbag was the first Radiohead song I remember hearing. I'm sure there are others who were informed of OK Computer's greatness and bought that one on a whim without much knowledge of the band.

This wound up being closer than it appeared at first, so I think we should give some props to Let Down for actually being a worthy and competitive runner-up.

Congrats to Airbag, fantastic fucking song that really does show the brilliance and multi-faceted talents of the band.

I'm satisfied with this outcome. The opening to one of the greatest albums of all-time and a genuinely ass kicking song.

It's hard to argue with Airbag. It's probably not most people's favorite, but it seems like the most universally enjoyed and respected.

Airbag :heart:

It's finally over :drool:

I just want to thank everybody for voting and putting up with one of the longest Survivors in history :crack:

Also, big shout out to Namkcur, this really is his baby and it's a shame he couldn't see it through to the end. Well done though :applaud:

I just want to thank elevated_u2_fan for picking this up and finishing it. I will be the first to admit, I did a crappy job with this survivor. I dragged ass. Radiohead deserved better from me. If elevated_u2_fan hadn't taken the initiative, this probably still wouldn't be finished. Props to him, and I apologize for my less-than-satisfactory performance.

Oh, and while I love Airbag, I think Let Down is better.

Well, it's far from being what I wanted. But I what I feel very happy in pointing out is that the two final songs are from OK Computer and this is awesome, cause this is an album that deserves it. No weak song. The worst song on the album is something that I would rate as 8/10. Perfect. If there's something right in this final is that its two songs belong to OKC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom